collapse

Doctor Kari's AMAZING Application

Started by =XA= Doctor Kari, July 24, 2022, 02:46:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= Doctor Kari

In-Game name: Doctor Kari
Steam ID: 76561197968153381
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: ~3 1/2 years
Why do you want to join =XA=?: Because I think everyone is pretty rad. Even original_mind, but only when he isn't singing.
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yeah but I can't remember the name of it since it was like 20 years ago and I've drank a few bottles of whiskey since then.
Are you currently a member of any other clan? Negative.
Tell us a little bit more about yourself: My middle name is Kari. My first name is a noun AND a verb. One day I'd like to be a stand-up comedian. I enjoy playing poker, pool, and tennis in my spare time and making strangers on the Internet feel awkward but smile.
References (Optional): Bex, probably Anger Steve (this was a typo but I'm leaving it), definitely not Alejo, FUD

"Hey RUSS, when you go to Applebee's, do they always give you the wrong order?" - JAWS

=XA= Alejo

Wait a second....  Where is that goddam prescription we spoke about??

Approved and welcome to XA brother!  I am glad to see you becoming part of the family!

Since you already did your homework on introducing yourself and agreeing with the rules, you can go ahead and tag up.

=XA= Doctor Kari

T_T I'm so happy.

And we talked about this Alejo. That 'script only works in pharmacies in Mexico and MAYBE Canada. And I won't say what for here because I do adhere to the doctor/patient confidentiality rule.

OH that reminds me, original_mind, we got those low-t booster shots in the other day so stop by the office any time you like.

"Hey RUSS, when you go to Applebee's, do they always give you the wrong order?" - JAWS

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

No posts were found.

Calendar

April 2024
Sun