collapse

Clan Application

Started by =XA= DonnyTvaleVerga, March 27, 2021, 12:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= DonnyTvaleVerga

In-Game name: =UCSB=donntvaleverga
Steam ID: 76561197964127492
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: I have been playing faithfully on the XA server for a good 8 months
Why do you want to join =XA=?: I like playing with the XA guys like Mando and FUD and Alejo and Basterd. Good guys and also enjoy the BS talking that goes on.
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: NO
Are you currently a member of any other clan? NO
Tell us a little about yourself: My real name is Tony but people call me Donny because I was given the wrong name tag at work many years ago. I have a daughter. Work at UCSB
References (Optional): No references yet but some of the XA guys said they will vouch for me.

=XA= TeD.BeeZy.33

Quote from: =XA= DonnyTvaleverga on March 27, 2021, 12:10:33 AM
In-Game name: =UCSB=donntvaleverga
Steam ID: 76561197964127492
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: I have been playing faithfully on the XA server for a good 8 months
Why do you want to join =XA=?: I like playing with the XA guys like Mando and FUD and Alejo and Basterd. Good guys and also enjoy the BS talking that goes on.
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: NO
Are you currently a member of any other clan? NO
Tell us a little about yourself: My real name is Tony but people call me Donny because I was given the wrong name tag at work many years ago. I have a daughter. Work at UCSB
References (Optional): No references yet but some of the XA guys said they will vouch for me.

WELCOME TO XA!!

=XA= Alejo

=XA= Inglorious Basterd

def vouch! hes a good dude, def belongs in the clan :D

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts