collapse

Clan Application

Started by 50hotdogsatonce, July 05, 2020, 11:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

50hotdogsatonce

In-Game name: 50 hot dogs at once / Senator Wang
Steam ID: 0:1:12224106
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: Over 6 months
Why do you want to join =XA=?: To frag with the best players around and have fun .
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes If yes, which clan(s)? Multiple Cal-Main teams back in the day (~12 years ago). Recently played competitive CSGO about 2-3 years ago.
Are you currently a member of any other clan?: No
Tell us a little bit more about yourself: 29 year old from NY, just looking to be apart of the community and have fun. Been playing CS for way too long (since summer 03) and miss being apart of a 1.6 clan purely for good times .
References (Optional): No direct references but I think people can attest I'm a good fragger and a fun time.

Thanks !

=XA= Philandra

Thanks for applying, Hotdogs!  We'll be waiting for an owner vouch and/or at least three other vouches from members/admins. 

Thanks for your patience, but in the meantime go ahead to the Forum/Server/Member Rules and post that you've read said rules.

I know you've talked a little about yourself in the application, but we also enjoying learning a few new things about you too in the Introduction Forum.

Please do NOT put on the XA tag until you've earned enough vouches and you have been added to the roster (this will show as =XA= Member and your name in a neon green font). If there is a delay after you've received the right amount of vouches, feel free to check in with one of us and we'll do our best to get that set up as soon as possible!

Thank you again for your interest in joining XA!

=XA= Philandra

It's been a couple months, but hopefully we'll see you still in game!  Feel free to reapply!

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Clan Application for GhostShip. by GhostShip
[March 18, 2024, 08:34:09 PM]

Where is Administration clanxa.com ?? by agrohimjsf
[February 27, 2024, 06:32:41 AM]