collapse

The obvious...?

Started by =XA= TheWorstLuckEver!, June 08, 2021, 07:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= TheWorstLuckEver!

In-Game name: TheWorstLuckEver!
Steam ID: I do not know how to check.
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: I do not know.
Why do you want to join =XA=?: because I like playing with you and want to know the little secret things some of you know...like how to get to some of the spots you hop to...
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: YES {HM}
Are you currently a member of any other clan? NO
Tell us a little bit more about yourself: I AM 45 AND WITH THREE KIDS AND A WIFE! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY BORING LIFE GET OVER IT!
References (Optional): none I guess

=XA= ThePunisher88

Iam sorry bro but "   Tell us a little bit more about yourself:
*I am me...who the hell are you? look at my steam profile. I don't use facebook or nuthin' Old site was my name on facebook or something like that..."
if your applying for something plz be lil respectful not a difficult question.

=XA= BLACKOUT

haha wow.... I could only read a few lines before I just skipped down to the bottom part where it says reply.
Ok im going to just cut the shit.
You are awkward as hell.
I forbid you joining.
Sorry but I got to keep it real.

=XA= TheWorstLuckEver!

there I adjusted it...sorry you didn't read my intro to myself in the other section.

=XA= ThePunisher88

Once again my dude ... "Tell us a little bit more about yourself: I AM 45 AND WITH THREE KIDS AND A WIFE! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY BORING LIFE GET OVER IT!"
Its a easy question. Easily write "Iam john, i live in blah blah, i have 3 wonderful kids and a beautiful wife that i love. But instead you write " IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY BORING LIFE GET OVER IT!"
Iam sorry but iam out.

=XA= TheWorstLuckEver!

I love ya'll but I don't like talking about myself :(

really I am sorry but fine...

What? My name is John I am 45. I have 3 kids. I have a wife. She is a hospice nurse. I am a man. She is a woman?

Look I am not an open book...but fine. I got bitched out because all I talk about is my wife and kids.

I used to be a software engineer. I have worked for some of the top companies in America. Capital One for example - and I have seen Donald Trumps records on their system. After several heart attacks (you know after the first few you stop caring)

because I was born with an enlarged heart. I take shit tons of meds to keep my heart working...or I die.

I was born and raised in Louisiana on Sept 18, 1976. My full name is John Robert Setliff Jr. I am an eagle scout. I swam on the swim team. I played in the marching band. I grew up in a trailer. Poor as **** might I mention. Hunted for food style shit.

OH I AM banned from Canada! $500 dollar fine and it's ok. I AM an excon.  Served 1.5 years for a 3 yr stint.

I worked for Capital One AFTER prison so it ain't like that.

Look I don't want to be angry cause I really do like ya'll. But I don't see what my past has to do with having fun with you all?

=XA= ThePunisher88

Iam done after this. KNOW ONE ASKED FOR YOUR PAST. like i said before a simple "Iam john, i live in blah blah, i have 3 wonderful kids and a beautiful wife that i love" would of been more then enough but your coming off with a attitude with comments like " IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY BORING LIFE GET OVER IT!" or "*I am me...who the hell are you?" on a simple "TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF" question. Your making this a lot worse then it needs to be.

$pirit

I don't know what's going on in this thread. Maybe you guys are fighting to see who gets to post the most absurd answer.

Punisher here is a word of advice for both of you. Formulate your replies a bit better. With the way you replied, I wouldn't even care to post anymore.

=XA= Alejo

QuoteI don't know what's going on in this thread. Maybe you guys are fighting to see who gets to post the most absurd answer.
LOL

Alright, so... to our fiendly / ice breaking request "Tell us about yourself", you replied:
QuoteI am me...who the hell are you? look at my steam profile. I don't use facebook or nuthin' Old site was my name on facebook or something like that...
and then, after Punisher asked you to be a little nicer, you reformulated your answer to this:
QuoteI AM 45 AND WITH THREE KIDS AND A WIFE! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY BORING LIFE GET OVER IT!

Application denied.

=XA= AnGrY StEvE

Come on now guys. Who cares if he comes off awkward..... He has been a fun guy that has been in server consistantly this last month atleast. How about John ya play for a little bit longer and we revisit it and we can make you feel apart of the server even more. Friend me and Ill share with ya how to awp to make these fools cry LOL! BE NICE

=XA= Vape-Cat

Quote from: =XA= AnGrY StEvE on June 09, 2021, 07:40:56 AM
Who cares if he comes off awkward.....

says the king of awkward  ;D

=XA= NathanielDanielTV

What did Trumps capital one records look like ?

I stream a majority of the time I'm playing in our server!
https://www.twitch.tv/nathanieldanieltv

=XA= BLACKOUT

=XA= TopGuN

I'll put my vouch for him, I play with him multiple times in the early morning. Looks like a good person.

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Clan Application for GhostShip. by GhostShip
[March 18, 2024, 08:34:09 PM]

Where is Administration clanxa.com ?? by agrohimjsf
[February 27, 2024, 06:32:41 AM]