collapse

Penile Re-App Consideration...

Started by =XA= Penile Bae, January 27, 2018, 09:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= Penile Bae

In-Game name: Penile Bae
              Steam ID:
              How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: Years, close to 5 I think.
              Why do you want to join =XA=?: Cause its my clan, never been in another. Has alot of solid players I enjoy playing with.
              Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Never
              Tell us a little bit more about yourself: I believe I have a solid rep, I am very humble but competetive sometimes, I am a very positive person, I love to teach people. I love logging on in the mornings, connecting to Standard and making sure everyone is legit. I am very good at spotting cheaters and keeping the server clean and making sure XA is a good server to connect to without toxic people trying to ruin it.

Glad to be free again.

=XA= C-Bud

C-Bud out!!!

Sammy

#ACCEPTED
Its good to see you back in XA Penile....lemme know if you want your admin privileges back.For now i set you up as a XA member.

=XA= Penile Bae

Hey you're awesome Sammy, I would love my admin privileges back so I can help keep the server clean. I have an empty and clear ban demo folder ready to start filling up. Thanks for changing my name also Sammy. I am working on myself more aggressively to be a more positive person and keep my anti-social negative tendencies in the dark where they belong. You guys are great and I will see you on the servers.

Glad to be free again.

=XA= TeX

Welcome back Penile!!! Glad to see you back.

=XA= [Fr3AK

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

No posts were found.

Calendar

May 2024