collapse

topgrAde application

Started by topgrAde, December 05, 2017, 10:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topgrAde

In-Game name: topgrAde

Steam ID: I have two, my main is 0:9576379, which is about 12 or 13 years old, I can't remember.
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: I played at XA servers years back, only because western CS servers were still available.  Now that the game is dying, most of the western servers have been shut down.  So the past six months I've been spending most hours at XA.

Why do you want to join =XA=?:  I'm being forced to join.  I was just playing at the server and was banned for 5 minutes to go fill out this application by Riley. Lol.

[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin =XA= riley.
[AMXBans] There are 1 minute and 40 seconds left of your ban.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : topgrAde
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Banned , So Go Fill Out Clan App. We Like Fragging with You. '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.clanxa.com
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 144546635 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 64.85.229.93 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================

He was probably joking but I'm doing it anyway.  I figured I'd give it a shot since I play there all the time anyway.  And in the future if I ever obtained admin, I have years of experience and knowledge of recognizing hackers.

Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?:  Oh there's way too many to count.

Tell us a little bit more about yourself:  I pretty much work, play basketball, and play CS.  I'm a land surveyor at a civil engineering company in hopes to eventually receive my license.  I've been playing CS for about 18 years.  I remember playing with my older brother when I was 10 years old lol.  Man, things have changed, but I still can't help but keep playing good old CS.  Back when the game was a bit more alive, I had a close group of buddies and we would scrimmage all day/every day.  When most of my friends stopped playing, the competitiveness kind of deteriorated, and I moved on to the western public servers where I was considered inhuman.  I remember quick scope scouting people through walls and trolling people with sub machine guns, man those were the days!  It's a bit harder to play the same style since XA is located in Houston, (I'm in California) so my ping is around 80-90.  But I'm doing my best to keep up with my old playing style :).  CS 1.6 LIVES ON!

Thanks,

-topgrAde

=XA= HannaH Sauce

=XA= Weasel Jr.

=XA= Lui

placeb0

=XA= Espionage

Friendly
quiet
loyalty
STEAM_0:1:160419157
We can when we think we can

Sammy

Thank you for applying TopgrAde !

We'd like to ask you to read and reply to our Forum and Server rules:

Forums & Server Rules:

http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=8332.0

Thanks,
$ammy :)

=XA= TeX

Vouch! He was banned for 5 min so he could do this!!

Q W E R T Y [ts]

ReZz

I'll vouch as long as he leaves the top spot for me. :D

P.S. as long as it isn't stormz, I guess I don't really care.

Sammy

Congratzz and welcome to XA Propellerhead  :)

=XA= TeX

Should be Topgrade as his application shows Sammy

=XA= TeX

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

No posts were found.