collapse

bennyG_ Application

Started by bennyG, June 29, 2024, 05:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennyG

In-Game name:bennyG_
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:453226186
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers:Off and on for the last 2 to 3 years. Just recently made cs 1.6 my main game again.
Why do you want to join =XA=?:I love the atmosphere of =XA= makes it feel like a family of people wanting to game on an honestly dead game and try to make it come alive again. The admins are very respectful and have fun and engaging conversations. I'd like to be apart of this great community and hopefully keep the servers clean and have a fun time with the guys and girls who often join the server.
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)? Years ago i was in -=ON24=- when mouse was running the show. I was a member for about 3 years. And I also was an admin before that in the -[.40 Cal]- servers as well.
Are you currently a member of any other clan? No not currently
Tell us a little bit more about yourself:I started playing cs 1.6 when I was 7 years old. My dad had got me into the game and I have been hooked ever since. My dad and I would often play in the -Unity servers as well as the 40 cal and on24 servers. Also before I become an admin in On24 I would play in the wraith and fury servers. I had a lot of fun growing up playing this great game with my dad. My name is Jordan
References (Optional):

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

bennyG_ Application by bennyG
[June 29, 2024, 05:41:07 PM]

Re: Clan Appllication by =XA= eltigre