collapse

Clan Application

Started by Trite, May 12, 2020, 10:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trite

In-Game name: Trite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:164102476
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: 5 Weeks
Why do you want to join =XA=?: I love what you guys do and It's a very nice community
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)? No
Are you currently a member of any other clan? No
Tell us a little bit more about yourself: I'm very friendly, I like to help out and I won't be a bother to anyone
References (Optional):

=XA= Philandra

Thank you for your application, Trite.  I can't recall whether or not I have played with you, so I am just waiting on others to vouch or not.  Thanks for your patience and we look forward to fragging with you in the server(s)!

=XA= Tommy Gun

Played with him several times. good player. Friends with my son Type_zero. Vouch!

=XA= Philandra

Trite, it looks like you may need to play a little longer and more often in the servers.  Get to know some others and be that regular face so that when/if you reapply, more people can vouch for you.  Sorry to decline the application for now, but it's still open for later on after you've been making a name for yourself!  Happy Fragging!

=XA= Alejo

Nickname   =XA= Trite
SteamID   STEAM_0:1:164102476
Steam Community ID   76561198288470681
IP address   hidden
Ban type   SteamID
Reason   Non-Member Tag - Remove Tag
Invoked on   19.05.2020 - 23:18:44
Expires on   20.05.2020 - 02:18:44 (already expired)
Banned by   =XA= Alejo
Banned on   Clanxa.com Xtreme Assassins Standard (de_inferno)

---------

I asked you to remove the XA Tag, and you didn't do it so I gave you a one day ban.

Trite,

First things you need you accomplish is to get familiar with the rules (and stick to them), to not fall in any other violation. Also, in order to get the required support "Vouches" for becoming a  XA member, people need to get to know you better. As a player (not a hacker / cheater), and most important, as person (nice and respectful to others).

As Phillandra said... play, talk and have fun with us (awp Tommy Gun's ass much as you can) a little longer and more often.

See you on the field!

Trite

No that's a sick sick sick lie you asked me "Who are you" and I said I'm Trite and I just got a ban str8 up, now I've learned to record demos so I won't be accused wrongfully.

=XA= TeD.BeeZy.33

Quote from: Trite on May 22, 2020, 08:20:44 PM
No that's a sick sick sick lie you asked me "Who are you" and I said I'm Trite and I just got a ban str8 up, now I've learned to record demos so I won't be accused wrongfully.
Hahahahahaha! THATS FUNNY AS SHIT!!!
YOU'RE NOT GETTING IN....
APPLICATION IS DENIED.
BY ME....
GOODBYE.

=XA= TeD.BeeZy.33

Not going to sit here and listen to some immature gamer calling a grown up a liar.
Had his fun.
He is not a good fit here.
Goodbye Trite.

=XA= llvllr. ][-][anK3Y

Quote from: =XA= TDBZ on May 23, 2020, 12:11:00 AM
Not going to sit here and listen to some immature gamer calling a grown up a liar.
Had his fun.
He is not a good fit here.
Goodbye Trite.

I was going to wait and see what happened with his application. I figured he would shoot himself in the foot and I would not have had to speak up which he did. I played with him in the standard2 server for about a week.  He was always a douche and loudmouth. Constantly calling others names and accusing of hacking. I gagged him numerous times. I would highly recommend that he be banned from the website as well. He is nothing but a headache.

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Re: Clan Application by =XA= r4pt
[May 13, 2024, 04:35:51 PM]

Re: Clan Application by =XA= Alejo
[May 13, 2024, 10:36:02 AM]