collapse

Clan Application (meow :0)

Started by meow :0, April 23, 2020, 09:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow :0

In-Game name: meow :0
Steam ID:
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: I think it's been probably a month already since I discovered an XA server
Why do you want to join =XA=?: Because the people here are extremely good natured, which means a lot to me because finding a good community/clan like this is like finding a needle on a haystack. I'll probably won't get accepted though due to my young age and low playtime but it's worth a shot.
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)? No.
Are you currently a member of any other clan? No.
Tell us a little bit more about yourself: I have been playing tons of fps games since I was 6 but my crappy devices and laptops limit my full potential. I currently suck at nades and I'm currently working on it at the same time. I play lightweight fps games at around 20-30 fps and play other heavy games (PUBG, CSGO, etc.) on gaming cafes whenever I want to. I'm a casual player but I don't really consider myself as a good player but I really like to make fun out of everything. I sometimes get noisy on chat and most of which are pure nonsense and stupidity.
References (Optional):

Cuddles

Meow. You'd have my vouch right now just simply for not playing non steam anymore! But i think you should get used to playing in the server first then try and join. Just my opinion.

meow :0

Understood! I already knew that I must get used on playing on this server first before finally being accepted. Don't worry, I am willing to wait and spend my time on playing on XA servers. I really appreciate the suggestion, since I know that I still got a bunch of things to learn to make myself a better player as well as to be a better person :)

Also, why are most servers empty? Are there any servers where there's like around 7 players no matter what time it is? I really wanna play with legitimate XA dudes. Other non-XA servers are boring as hell despite having many players. I usually play on Standard 2 server but players are always minimal :(

=XA= akoz

Hey meow,

Our =XA= members and steam regulars mostly play in standard 1    74.91.120.154:27016

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Re: Clan Application by =XA= r4pt
[May 13, 2024, 04:35:51 PM]

Re: Clan Application by =XA= Alejo
[May 13, 2024, 10:36:02 AM]