collapse

Screw it man, Bong Wraith early app

Started by =XA= Bong Wraith, April 15, 2020, 05:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= Bong Wraith

In-Game name: Bong Wraith
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31732439
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: Honestly, bout a week and a half lmao
Why do you want to join =XA=?: Cool group of people, already seem to making friends/acquaintances. Good folks.
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes, but it's been easily probably 8+ years since. I was in Titties N Beers on CSS and Legendary Warriors in Unreal Tournament 2004.
Are you currently a member of any other clan?: NOPE
Tell us a little bit more about yourself: I like my weed, my beer, and my civic. i'm a simple man, I drive fast and I smoke a lot. I'm a residential HVAC installer, I can field most relatively basic HVAC questions, but I don't do service so the tough stuff would definitely be beyond me.
References (Optional): Nada, maybe I just gotta give this some more time before I drop the app, but the worst I can hear is "no". Never heard of a ban for applying. If I'm on 1.6 it's gonna be in XA whether I'm clan or not lol.

=XA= Alejo

Bong Wraith,

Welcome to XA community!

You need to spend much more time playing in ours servers so we get to know you better. You will find a bunch of exotic characters, but please always be respectful to everyone. We've got ZERO tolerance to cheaters or racist people.

Please read carefully the server rules and stick to them to avoid kicked/banned: http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=10638.0

Hope to see you fragging!

=XA= Bong Wraith

Appreciate the swift response, if someone could delete this or lock it then, that'd be excellent. I'll see yall in game.

Cuddles

Personally haven't seen you in-game. But I personally think he'd be a good fit.

Vouch.

=XA= devish

So far I have enjoyed playing with you in the server and feel you are a good fit.  But like others said it might be a bit too early for those that don't yet have experience in game with you yet.

=XA= Tommy Gun

I have also played and speced him a few times. I agree a little more time in the server around us "weirdos" is in order but other than that I also vouch!

=XA= TeD.BeeZy.33

DUDES COOL.
HE'S IN!!!

Welcome to XA!
While your application is Approved, please go and introduce yourself to the clan by making a topic in this link:

http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?board=15.0

Also we'd like to ask you to read and reply to our Forum and Server rules:

Forums & Server Rules:

http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=10638.0

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts