collapse

Clan Application - Schuetzy

Started by =XA= Schuetzy, February 27, 2020, 10:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= Schuetzy

In-Game name: Schuetzy
Steam ID: 76561197962621450

How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: A couple weeks, started playing under my old screen name Tali-Van but changed to Schuetzy (pronounced Shoot-zy)

Why do you want to join =XA=?: I am just getting back into CS after close to 15 years without playing. Server is great, lots of fun people, consistently busy. I want to have a group to play with and work on getting back to playing well. I understand I won't have any vouches right now because of my limited time playing, but I will continue to play and hope to earn them.

Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)?Y Yes, but a long time ago and can't even recall which clan.

Are you currently a member of any other clan: No

Tell us a little bit more about yourself: Name is Ben, spending more time at home and decided to pick the game back up. Live in Illinois, enjoy music and sports, play golf and Magic The Gathering. I have a beautiful family, and 2 dogs. GRiZ is my current favorite music artist.

CHEW_ee

=XA= TeD.BeeZy.33

=XA= Chongman808[TpM]

Nice to meet you ! hope to see you in the server!

A lime is not a cherry without the shell !!

=XA= Alejo

Chew you giving a warm welcome to a unknown person...!?!?!    Should we get worried?   - Schuetzy, you better be careful buddy...

Yeah, you definitively need to spend some time playing and chatting with us before become part of this exotic community!

Welcome to our server, hope to see you in the battle!

=XA= Schuetzy

=XA= Schuetzy

Quote from: =XA= Alejo on February 28, 2020, 07:04:16 PM
Chew you giving a warm welcome to a unknown person...!?!?!    Should we get worried?   - Schuetzy, you better be careful buddy...

Yeah, you definitively need to spend some time playing and chatting with us before become part of this exotic community!

Welcome to our server, hope to see you in the battle!

Haha worried huh?

I will definitely see you in there, just don't pre-judge me until a shake off all the rust ahah!

Working on getting a new mic, my headphone mic doesn't work, will be typing until then. Blue Yeti will likely be it.

CHEW_ee

hes further south than I am  but I know lots of Shutzys here in Illinois and Texas, my brother n law is A Shutzy

I welcome everyone her Alego

=XA= JAZZY

Try to be more active on server so people get to know u and vouch for ya, You're welcome to apply again anytime.

=XA= akoz

I have played with you a few times.. I always enjoy playing with you.  I vouch for you. So you are in!

Welcome to XA!
While your application is Approved, please go and introduce yourself to the clan by making a topic in this link:

http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?board=15.0

Also we'd like to ask you to read and reply to our Forum and Server rules:

Forums & Server Rules:

http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=10638.0

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts