Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= SPARTANDAD

In-Game name: SPARTANDAD
              Steam ID: _0:0:3746835
              How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: 6 MONTHS
              Why do you want to join =XA=?: Because it's the best     
              Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: NO
              Are you currently a member of any other clan?  NO
              Tell us a little bit more about yourself: I'm a decent player, who likes to have fun
              References (Optional):

Elarra

VOUCH :) A very good player  :)

=XA= Philandra

Thanks for applying, Spartandad!  We'll be waiting for an owner vouch and/or at least three other vouches from members/admins to fully accept and process your application.  With that being said: 

Quote from: SPARTANDAD on July 07, 2020, 11:17:37 PM
Steam ID: ???

When in a CS server, open up console (usually the tilde ~ ) and type in "status" (without quotes) and press enter.  Your Steam ID will be the full STEAM_0:x:000000000 

Thanks for your patience, but in the meantime go ahead to the Forum/Server/Member Rules and post that you've read said rules.

I know you've talked a little about yourself in the application, but we also enjoying learning a few new things about you too in the Introduction Forum.

Please do NOT put on the XA tag until you've earned enough vouches and you have been added to the roster (this will show as =XA= Member and your name in a neon green font). If there is a delay after you've received the right amount of vouches, feel free to check in with one of us and we'll do our best to get that set up as soon as possible!

Thank you again for your interest in joining XA!

=XA= tacocat | TacoandDylanTV

vouch
i always see him in the server, he has a good attitude, and he's an easy kill ;D

=XA= TeD.BeeZy.33

LOL! Yeah, I will vouch too!

Cuddles

Welcome to XA Spartandad! You're now permitted to wear the tag as your name is currently. If you wish to change your name you'll need to let us know :)

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

No posts were found.

Calendar

April 2024
Sun