Started by Minty, July 02, 2020, 04:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minty

In-Game name:
_Minty
Usa
Steam ID:
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers:
Idk. Short time.. Like a month or so. I dont expect to get in right away. Just posting to let it be known i want inside you
Why do you want to join =XA=?:
Fun people. Usually fun maps. Always fun
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?:
Uh. If we're talking like all the times. I beleive i was apart of mhzt and prolific. Im also in a  lan team called dbnb.
Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)?
Mhzt. Prolific. Dbnb. Some others that i cant remember
Are you currently a member of any other clan?
No and yes... Does lan count?
Tell us a little bit more about yourself:
Hey guys its me minty. Real names jordan. Live in the deep south of the states. I enjoy playing the counter strike.. I usually stick to the middle and end of the score board.
References (Optional)  i know that many of people know me. Ill keep this blank sooooo. Get to it. 😘

Ps.. I love that there is a spell check... I messed up so many letter bunchs... I mean words

Minty

Forgot to put this but its my id.
0:1:553113777

=XA= Philandra

Thanks for applying, Minty.  We'll be waiting for an owner vouch and/or at least three other vouches from members/admins. 

Thanks for your patience, but in the meantime go ahead to the Forum/Server/Member Rules and post that you've read said rules.

I know you've talked a little about yourself in the application, but we also enjoying learning a few new things about you too in the Introduction Forum.

By the way, I vouch.

=XA= LoXa

Hey I've seen you around. Seem like a solid guy, but I think you should spend a little more time around the community and come back in a few months. Just my thoughts. Be happy to vouch for you once I get to know you better.

Cheers and happy 4th of july weekend!

=XA= Minotauro

i vouch for minty. hes been around before me. never causes any problems with everyone. very friendly. always says hi to everyone. seems like a good dude.

Minty

Fudge me right!! Some solid responses so fast... Makes me like tgis place even more.. I know im new. Brand new actually. But cant help but love the environment. Dont say no yet. Give it time and youll love the essence of me....minty. :). I look forward to killing and getting killed by all of you

=XA= TeD.BeeZy.33

I will vouch for him Philly. Had fun gaming with him a few times now. He's our kinda people.

If he gets outta hand.... You know what to do.... Bouncey-Bouncy!!!

=XA= Minotauro

minty paypal me 10 grand to vouch for him btw lolol

=XA= Tommy Gun

VOUCH VOUCH VOUCH! This dude is funny as ****! Have lots of fun playing with him! 

Minty

Wait this means im in right? Imma just wear the tag just incase. Looking forward to making fun memories with all of yall.

Cuddles

2 vouches and a owner = you in... Not sure why Teddy didn't file the paper work LOL!

Regardless welcome to XA! We ask that you please go here and Read/Reply.... -----> http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=10638.0

Elarra

Minty welcome to the =XA= Family,
Sorry about the misunderstanding last night i didn't relize an owner vouched for you. again congrats and welcome to the fam

=XA= Philandra

Congrats, Minty. :)  You got an owner vouch while I was out of town, so thanks for being patient until someone was able to get you onto the roster!  See you in game soon!

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

No posts were found.

Calendar

May 2024
Sun