collapse

Clan App, uh oh!

Started by -Slipstream-, April 03, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Slipstream-

In-Game name: -Slipstream-
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:4114314

How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: I would say about the last 2 weeks or so.

Why do you want to join =XA=?: I use to play all the time, and for me the real fun is having a community (Clan). It really makes the game so much more, everything else is just gravy. This place is just that and it's what really makes getting back in the game fun.

Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes If yes, which clan(s)?  I use to play a pretty significant amount and as such would try to find an active clan that wanted to play. I started out as -|BT|-, -[HaT]-. and -[Tru]-. I used a few names, (FaceHat/Slip/Mantis/)

Tell us a little bit more about yourself: Well I'm just getting back into the mix and have been wanting to play again for sometime. I was part of the first local Lan we had way back in the day at a café called "Cyberclans". Life happened and I was out of the mix for about 6-7 years and I'm trying to knock the rust back off and get back where I use to be. Hopefully it won't take too long, but as of now I'm the bullet sponge hehe

References (Optional): I was given the (nudge) by =XA= Bootyman to give it a shot. So here I am!

=XA= mont

Vouch.

While waiting for others to vouch, be sure to read and reply to our rules regarding the forum and servers.

http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=8332.90

GENE R U N

diggie

Only if u leave the mp5 alone ;) vouch

=XA= TeD.BeeZy.33

Vouch. If you can kill with the MP5.... you are good for my vouch!

=XA= St0rmZ_[G]

Hi Slip, you're one step away from being a XA member.

Please read and reply to our forums/servers rules on the link below:

http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=8332.0

-Slipstream-

Gotcha! All squared away now

=XA= St0rmZ_[G]

Accepted - Welcome to XA, you can now tag up.

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

No posts were found.

Calendar

May 2024
Sun