collapse

Membership Application - GOML

Started by GOML, March 26, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOML

In-Game name: Like the faceless man from Game of Thrones, GOML has many faces. Josh, Jake, Sunni & KIller Kitty, just to name a few. However, hiding behind different names, there's always a true identity, which is me who has always been kind hearted, friendly, helpful, and passionate about the game.

Age: 26, suffering or blessed from multi-personality disorder, age has never been an issue for me.

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:1761749

How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: 1 year on and off

Why do you want to join =XA=?  I'm always true to my words, at least I try to be. So, I'm sugar coat what I'm about to say. Most of you guys are friendly, chill, and fun to hang out with, and I would love to be part of them.

Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)? Was in CAL-M with some old friends back in the days, then reformed group joined CAL-O, never made far due to family reasons. Along the way, we used different identities.

Tell us a little bit more about yourself: Married with a kid, has a wimpy German shepherd, work days and nights to pay the bills, enjoy drinking socially, hiking, basketball, love the lakers, love Bruins, enjoy long walk on the beach, fishing, biking, well, of course CS

References (Optional): The last time I asked for a reference, I had to treat the guy with a lobster dinner, and steamed rock fish.

=XA= Schumi

hey golm
thanks for your application
could u pls stay at one nick so we can notice ur a candidate ;)
I hate cheaters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVp-zIONsrs
POKEMON GO!!!!

=XA= mont

Quote from: GOML on March 26, 2018, 08:33:35 PM
In-Game name: Like the faceless man from Game of Thrones, GOML has many faces. Josh, Jake, Sunni & KIller Kitty, just to name a few. However, hiding behind different names, there's always a true identity, which is me who has always been kind hearted, friendly, helpful, and passionate about the game.

Age: 26, suffering or blessed from multi-personality disorder, age has never been an issue for me.

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:1761749

How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: 1 year on and off

Why do you want to join =XA=?  I'm always true to my words, at least I try to be. So, I'm sugar coat what I'm about to say. Most of you guys are friendly, chill, and fun to hang out with, and I would love to be part of them.

Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)? Was in CAL-M with some old friends back in the days, then reformed group joined CAL-O, never made far due to family reasons. Along the way, we used different identities.

Tell us a little bit more about yourself: Married with a kid, has a wimpy German shepherd, work days and nights to pay the bills, enjoy drinking socially, hiking, basketball, love the lakers, love Bruins, enjoy long walk on the beach, fishing, biking, well, of course CS

References (Optional): The last time I asked for a reference, I had to treat the guy with a lobster dinner, and steamed rock fish.

Hey Josh/Jake/killer kitty. Definitely need you to pick only one name before anyone can really vouch. That is one of the rules of the clan (having only one alias).

Boogyman

i need to see a single name for awhile.

diggie

Is this the she male babe guy diagnoised with mpd multiple personality disorder o.0?

=XA= Lock Jaw

Nickname    Waken
SteamID    STEAM_0:1:14288956
Steam Community ID    76561197988843641
IP address    71.229.221.34

Boogyman

I'm sorry. You did not receive any vouches. Try sticking to 1 name in the server for a few weeks and let our members get to know you.

Topic Locked.

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Calendar

May 2024
Sun