collapse

Patriot*Russia

Started by Patriot, March 18, 2018, 03:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Steam ID: Leave blank if none
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers:few months
Why do you want to join =XA=?:good mood at most time,no cursing during the game,respectfull atmosphere,admins always on server
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?:no
Tell us a little bit more about yourself:Hello guys,my name is Pavel.Playing on your servers maybe few months,I started to play in cs 1.6 since 2003 exactly when I came in USA from Russia after couple years stopped and now continue to get back my skills.My gameplay mostly depends of my mood..Nice atmosphere and like I see good respect on this server,this is the reason I want to join
References (Optional):not sure,I'm a new in this servers

=XA= mont

Boogyman

lol no cursing? you haven't played with me obviously lol.

=XA= llvllr. ][-][anK3Y

Welcome to the forums Patriot.  If your interested in joining the clan we have an application you can fill out. To be honest I dont think I have seen you in the servers but one guideline to join  our clan is to get vouches from current members.  My suggestion is to keep the same name every time you play so that other members will start to recognize you. That is the best way to get the vouches needed to be able to join clan =XA=

Boogyman

getting a steam version of the game will definately get you more vouches too. I, like many others, don't vouch for non-steam(Valve) players.

diggie

Boogyman

Sorry patriot it looks like no one has vouched for you yet, I'm going to lock your application for now. You can try to apply later when more members know you.

Topic Locked.

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Calendar

May 2024
Sun