collapse

application

Started by =XA= Minotauro, June 21, 2020, 07:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= Minotauro

In-Game name: Minotauro
Steam ID: 11 STEAM_0:0:14486453     00:16   
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: 2-3 months
Why do you want to join =XA=?: I want to join xa because its cool group of dudes and chicks. that know there cs shit.
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)?
Are you currently a member of any other clan? No
Tell us a little bit more about yourself: I love to play counterstrike and the ak 47 is my favorite weapon. i love all kinds of mixed martial arts. i have trained gracie brazilian jiu jitsu for about 2 years now. i love everything mixed martial arts with a strong passion. i have 2 cats named ms kittie and ozzie. i was born may 7th 1987. i enjoy playing counterstrike with all of you dudes and ladys.  i am not in any current clan for any game . also i would love to scrim or whatever you call it against other clans. i work the best in cs when i am rushing with my team . i love competition.
References (Optional): Cuddles.

Cuddles

Well Mike looks like you didn't follow the proper format. I'll give you a hand with that. However you need a valid steam ID. So in order to find this you have to go to your console while on a server and type status into console. Then find your name in the list and copy and paste that into the Steam ID. Thanks Mike!

Also i'll vouch for you as well. You seem like a cool guy and a well centered individual just can't give my negative scores anymore grief!

=XA= Tommy Gun

Also Mike, You forgot to answer if you have been in a clan or are in one currently. You see we don't allow double clanning.

=XA= Minotauro

i updated a few things. no i am not currently in any counterstrike clan nor have i ever been in one.

=XA= Philandra

Thanks for your application, Mike.  We'll be waiting on a few people or an owner to vouch for you.  Until then, keep enjoying playing in the server. Hopefully you'll be making a [good] name for yourself and others will be urged to vouch!

=XA= Minotauro

thank you . all the ladies on the server have been super cool as well. someone needs to make a catbuthole map.

=XA= Philandra

I have the catbutthole map, just isn't on XA servers.  I'll be sure to post it in a Server Map Suggestion thread. :)  LoL

=XA= Quick_Silver

=XA= Minotauro

thx quick. i like you when your on my team. but i dont like you when your not. lololol

=XA= Colty <Chance>

Trial Admins get a vouch? if So vouch, he's a fun person to have in the server.

=XA= Minotauro

=XA= Philandra

The fact that he remembered a random conversation that I was having in the server about a map is enough to get me to vouch. 

Congratulations, Mike.  I'll get you all set up.

=XA= Minotauro   will be your name unless you tell me you'd prefer to be in game as =XA= MikeMan

Before you tag up in game, be sure to Read and REPLY in the Forums/Servers/Members Rule Thread <--link. 

You'll now have access to our Private Member Forums and we look forward to continuing to frag with you!

Cuddles

=XA= TeD.BeeZy.33

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Re: Clan Application by =XA= r4pt
[May 13, 2024, 04:35:51 PM]