collapse

Clan request: GreenPeace

Started by =XA= :GreenPeaceTM/3Linkas, January 22, 2020, 05:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= :GreenPeaceTM/3Linkas

Hello to everyone who comes to read my application, I am greenpeace 8) I am 27 years old I live in northern Mexico, I have been playing on your server since October 2019 from the first moment I entered the server after not playing for 10 years and having to steal the steam account to my middle brother and the laptop to my mother knew that I would not leave there, I have never been a member of a clan I always wanted to have my own server and then a clan but life took me to other things, this time its clan called my attention mightily already had in mind being part of you but I did not know how and I appreciate the invitation of TDBZ and Akoz that for interacting with them in a photo on their profile they invited me to register and now I want to contribute what I know in a game that is fun, because for me it is a therapy that I stopped for years and now that I have it I feel wonderful and I am a social antiredes I only have the steam account and my whatsapp, in fact my mother already tells me to learn to speak the english to 100% to interact better with everyone, well I just thank everyone who accepts me even if I always say hello and wish you a good day your friend Eddy Maldonado (GreenPeace)

=XA= Quick_Silver

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

No posts were found.

Calendar

May 2024