collapse

application Captain120

Started by Captain120, January 16, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain120

In-Game name: Captain120
              Steam ID: Leave blank if none
              How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: for quite sometime now I know I've been playing maybe 2 months
              Why do you want to join =XA=?: It sounds like a pretty cool community with some awesome players
              Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)? none
              Tell us a little bit more about yourself: I'm very silent I don't really talk much in the server probably because don't really no anyone in the server even tho I've been playing on the server for awhile now. I'm more active on the server considering I just remembered my login stuff for the forums and i'm still trying to figure the website out and stuff. mainly I like to have fun share some laughs just gotta try and fit in and know every here.
              References (Optional):

Oh I did the other steps when I first applied for the application i'm not sure if I gotta re-do that sutff

Sammy

Thank you for applying Captain120 . :) !

While your application is being reviewed please go and introduce yourself to the clan by making a topic in this link:

http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?board=15.0

Also we'd like to ask you to read and reply to our Forum and Server rules:

Forums & Server Rules:

http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=8332.0

Thanks,
$ammy :)

Sammy

Sammy

#Application denied
Sorry but I can't accept your application right now because of lack of vouches in your clan app..make some friends & play more in servers and feel free to apply again after 15 days

Topic locked .

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Re: clan application BryLLySStY by =XA= Chuck
[April 28, 2024, 05:05:06 PM]

Re: clan application BryLLySStY by $pirit