collapse

ClanXA ReApplication

Started by =XA= Jager, January 10, 2024, 12:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= Jager

In-Game name: Jager

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100355901

How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: I played in 2016-2018 then college came so I went to hiatus

Why do you want to join =XA=?: ClanXA feels like home to me and I want to reconnect with my old friends and also meet new ones ^_^

Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)? Nope, I only joined in this clan only

Are you currently a member of any other clan? Nope. ClanXA always

Some of you may remember me before back then as RayTheStingrayXD or =XA= W.O.L.F. or MiNameisJager. Some of you might remember me by my very strict and enthusiastic moderation of the servers (I was an admin before). I have played in these servers back when I was in Highschool and even remembered 1v1ing with some of you in the Dust2 24/7 server. College came then I have to kinda retire and went to hiatus to focus on my studies and then CoVid19 came and I have to drop my studies to help my household finances so it took me this long to return lol. Now I am kind of in a stable situation and I have some free time to burn in playing again :D.

References (Optional): I have known nearly everyone here (atleast the old members) and I dunno if I am still remembered here or if they are still active but here are my references as far as I can remember.
Lui
MexicanJr
Kicker
Lowery
Quick Silver
Teddy
Hannah
Hankey
Evil Freak

Note: This application is a copy paste from my previous post also added people I remembered playing with back then. Thank you Alejo for the assistance. :D

=XA= Alejo

Since you used to be an XA, I'll go ahead and approve your membership. Welcome back!!!

I assume your in-game name will be =XA= Jagger. Please confirm.

As last step, please go ahead a read and acknowledge the server rules so I can go ahead and set you up:
http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=10638.0

Thanks!

=XA= Jager

Quote from: =XA= Alejo on January 10, 2024, 09:40:57 AM
Since you used to be an XA, I'll go ahead and approve your membership. Welcome back!!!

I assume your in-game name will be =XA= Jagger. Please confirm.

As last step, please go ahead a read and acknowledge the server rules so I can go ahead and set you up:
http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=10638.0

Thanks!

"=XA= Jager" a single G (German for Hunter). I wanted the umlaut but it breaks the post so imma settle with a simple A letter and I will reintroduce myself and also Happy Birthday to you Alejo ^_^

=XA= Alejo

QuoteHappy Birthday to you Alejo ^_^

Thank you!!

You are all set, welcome back to XA!  :D

=XA= Quick_Silver

=XA= JiveTalkinRobot

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.