Ambient Clan Application

Started by =XA= Ambient, September 01, 2023, 10:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= Ambient

In-Game name: Ambient
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:733498580
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: 8 months I think maybe more
Why do you want to join =XA=?: current clan is dead and I miss having a family
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)? (=24=)
Are you currently a member of any other clan? I dont think so 24 has been dead for several months now and I dont see it bouncing back 
Tell us a little bit more about yourself: I like to chill and have fun Im just a trans girl living in a world that doesnt care or want to understand her ive played cs since I was 12 first lan matches then cz then source then 1.6 then csgo then back to 1.6 my true home is condition zero but that game is in the graveyard so 1.6 is my home now my skill range usually depends on my mood if im happy I do well if im not I do terrible 
References (Optional): I know a couple of XA members but I dont think they count as refrences

=XA= Alejo

Ambi, please stop calling everyone hacker!

Thanks for applying, vouch!

=XA= Ambient

I have been trying to not call people cheaters and I think ive gotten a little better at doing so thankyou for the vouch xD

=XA= Alejo

Ambi,

Your application is approved. Welcome to XA!

While I set you up, please proceed to:

Read and reply agreeing to the server rules => http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=10638.0

Not required, but it would be nice if you  introduce yourself to the clan by making a topic in this link:

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

No posts were found.

Calendar

April 2024
Sun