collapse

The obvious...?

Started by =XA= TheWorstLuckEver!, June 08, 2021, 07:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= TeD.BeeZy.33

I wouldn't want to join.... some of you seem like dicks... LOL!

=XA= C-Bud

Quote from: =XA= TeD.BeeZy.33 on June 09, 2021, 06:54:46 PM
I wouldn't want to join.... some of you seem like dicks... LOL!

true enough

i say vouch hes a cool dude. played with him several times. I am sure 90% of us have played with him by now, hes here to have fun and hang out.

C-Bud out!!!

=XA= w0nk4

Also on the vouch side.  He's always been polite in server when I'm in there and says hey and converses respectfully.  People are different socially.

=XA= Philandra

Am I the only one really wishing the "Like" button was "LOL" instead?!

I'm sure the yelling was a joke [hopefully].  He likely assumed most people who have played with him would have responded sooner.  Whomp Whomp on that note.  At least he eventually got some vouches, right?  I'm laughing at all of your initial responses and can now hear his name added to the theme intro of "These Are the Days of Our [XA] Lives" LoL

=XA= TheWorstLuckEver!

Quote from: =XA= AnGrY StEvE on June 09, 2021, 07:40:56 AM
Come on now guys. Who cares if he comes off awkward..... He has been a fun guy that has been in server consistantly this last month atleast. How about John ya play for a little bit longer and we revisit it and we can make you feel apart of the server even more. Friend me and Ill share with ya how to awp to make these fools cry LOL! BE NICE

I don't know how...I quit before Steam was really big...it was a mod when I played not a standalone...

=XA= Philandra

Okay, I know there was some teeter-tottering with this application.  However, there was an owner vouch along with multiple other vouches.  I say we give him a chance and welcome him on board as an =XA= Member!

John, go ahead and tag up!  I saw you already read and signed the Member Forum/Server Rules.  Thank you for following instructions.  We ALL look forward to getting to know you better and thank you for your interest in joining XA! 

Happy Fragging! Welcome to XA!

=XA= TheWorstLuckEver!

I was going to go into a story about a lot of stuff...give me a minute.

I'd prefer no one be pissed at me to be honest? This was to play a game, maybe meet some new people with one thing in common...

A REALLY OLD GAME! :D

Much love...to be honest y'all have given me a lot to think about in such short time.

Love you all. Will still play, but need to wait a bit. I'd rather reapply.

=XA= Philandra

Understood and thank you for your sincere post.  Hopefully everyone will be able to get to know you more as you continue joining the server.  You're welcome to reapply when you feel the time is right. 

=XA= mont

Y'all scared off a new friend because of your online insecurities you dweebs... Glad to still have you playing in the server!

=XA= caLizor

Application was a bit weird I agree but... I think some of the replies were kinda harsh I seen him in the server a few times he seemed ok to me.

=XA= DonnyTvaleVerga

DonnyT in the house. I vouch for him. He is always online playing. He just changed his name to the "TheBestLuckEver"
Told him to get a mic but regardless he is always online playing and not hacking. You got my vouch.  Most of us that
play this game are weird and talk weird mad crap lol.

=XA= Colty <Chance>

Vouch (not that it's needed after an owner vouch...), he's friendly in the server and plays alot.

=XA= Alejo

WorstLuck, we have been playing pretty much every day for a while now. I now see that you are a really cool dude to play with.

I'd vouch and approve your application to welcome you to the clan, if you are still up for it.

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Clan Application for GhostShip. by GhostShip
[March 18, 2024, 08:34:09 PM]

Where is Administration clanxa.com ?? by agrohimjsf
[February 27, 2024, 06:32:41 AM]