collapse

HOLLY BALLS

Started by HOLLY BALLS, May 15, 2023, 04:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOLLY BALLS

In-Game name: HOLLY BALLS
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:69104477
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: on and off 5-6 years
Why do you want to join =XA=?:I like playing on your server, I enjoy hanign with all xa memebers or just the server in general everyone is pretty cool.
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)? Well I use to be the Co-owner of dyN(now known as topfrags (tf))  and then because of the change of lifestile and disagrement about how they wanted to treat community I left.
Are you currently a member of any other clan? Well I am not but sometimes i rock my dyN tag, I am the only one who rocks it tho.
Tell us a little bit more about yourself: Well I been in military past 5+ years, (Marines)  been playing cs since i was 10 so i have little experience. Managed multiple servers 5 to be exact. Started managing them in 2014 until 2020. I am all around good dude dont ever rage or anything like that. I would really like to join and you know be part of the cs community again.
References (Optional):Well I spoke to steave about it, and told me to go for it so did alejo.

=XA= AnGrY StEvE

=XA= Alejo

Thank you for applying for clan membership, Holly Balls!

Vouch, and now you have been approved by two owners.

You already replied to the rules, nice.

Before setting you up, just a couple of details:

• While you are part of XA, you can't wear other clans tag.
  • Please let me know what would be your nick in game, I need to set it up to match the one here in forums. We do that to detect if someone tries to impersonate you (by comparing nicks and steam id). If in the future, you want to use a different nick in game, you must request a name change here in forums, so we make the corresponding changes.

Welcome to XA!

HOLLY BALLS

Thanks to both of ya, I appreciate yall, My in game name will be " HOLLY BALLS " all caps, or with the clan tag it would be
=XA= HOLLY BALLS. Thank you again.

And i understand about not wearing the other clant tag that works for me :)

=XA= Alejo

All set. You can tag up!

=XA= costco 1.50 hot dog

=XA= Doctor Kari

"Hey RUSS, when you go to Applebee's, do they always give you the wrong order?" - JAWS

$pirit

Get a room ladies and setup a camcorder while you are at it. A lot of people need help with puking.

=XA= costco 1.50 hot dog

Quote from: $pirit on May 17, 2023, 06:36:33 PM
Get a room ladies and setup a camcorder while you are at it. A lot of people need help with puking.

U'll need to subscribe to our OF onlyfans.com/dollafiddyhotdawg

=XA= JAZZY

I am a little late to the party and I would welcome you as well as you were brought in by two owners but I have a question why do you have a VAC banned steam account. I appears you were VAC banned about 3 years ago?? You will rocking that =XA= tag and you also someone who's recognised as VAC banned, so I am a little anxious.

HOLLY BALLS

Quote from: =XA= JAZZY on May 21, 2023, 03:28:28 PM
I am a little late to the party and I would welcome you as well as you were brought in by two owners but I have a question why do you have a VAC banned steam account. I appears you were VAC banned about 3 years ago?? You will rocking that =XA= tag and you also someone who's recognised as VAC banned, so I am a little anxious.

Yeah I was playing this game called Terra its was an mmorpg game, And i was botting( botting is when you run a program and you level up and do quests automaticly in game when lets say you are sleeping) so yeah i got cought came back to it in the morning and was vacced.

=XA= JAZZY

Hmmm I don't know man I have a very different opinion on this one that I rather not share as 2 owners are vouching for you so I am just gonna let it go. Welcome to XA.

HOLLY BALLS

Quote from: =XA= JAZZY on May 23, 2023, 10:27:14 PM
Hmmm I don't know man I have a very different opinion on this one that I rather not share as 2 owners are vouching for you so I am just gonna let it go. Welcome to XA.

Hey, i welcome all opinions about it If you say something and the other people/owners agree and you guys want me to drop the tag, hey i am fine with that. I rather have everyones opinion and clear things out rather then have some misunderstanding with members and not deal with it at the begging and some kind of disagreement with members later down the road.

=XA= JAZZY

Ban details   Submit
Nickname:   whut
SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:562175815
Steam Community ID:   76561199084617359
IP address:   hidden
Ban type:   SteamID
Reason:   Hacking - Visit Forums at ClanXA.com to Appeal
Invoked on:   15. May 2023 - 19:32:29
Ban length:   Permanent
Expires on:   Not applicable
Banned by:   =XA= J a z z Y
Banned on:   Clanxa.com Xtreme Assassins Standard (de_westwood_big)
Total expired bans:   0

This is your alt account I banned on 15th, same day you made this clan application. Coincidentally this alt account of yours is also VAC banned.

So, your membership is revoked and a permanent ban is also added for ban evading effective immediately. Go play somewhere else.

Also, I would suggest not to let VAC banned steam accounts into the clan in future.

Thanks

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Clan Application for GhostShip. by GhostShip
[March 18, 2024, 08:34:09 PM]

Where is Administration clanxa.com ?? by agrohimjsf