collapse

Clan application

Started by koreanboi, August 08, 2021, 09:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

koreanboi

In-Game name: koreanboi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78425
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: Maybe a year or so?
Why do you want to join =XA=?: One of the few servers I actually enjoy playing in. I like the clan members.
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)? Yes, but most of the clans I was a member of are long gone. a*, roK and a few others.
Are you currently a member of any other clan? Not for CS. I am in a clan for Insurgency Sandstorm but I rarely have time to play that game.
Tell us a little bit more about yourself: I am 31 and have been playing CS since beta when my older cousins got me into it. I used to play CAL and would fill in for a CAL-P team when they needed a 5th. I played CSGO for a few teams but it just isn't the same game that I grew up with. Currently have a 1 year old and am finishing my bachelors so at times I go afk in game is due to either her or classes.
References (Optional):

=XA= TheWorstLuckEver!

*Insert words here*
*insert meaningful stuff here*
*insert  other words here*

I am a nobody and new, but I have spent enough time in spec watching you...and others! *silly voice* WATCHING ALLLLLL! (really I don't, I wander off to deal with kids and stuff)

Most people ragged me, even before I tried to join, about a mic, and at least you have one. Silky voice! Voice alone? maybe...

Am I alone here? They say they played a year...that is WAY longer than I did...

*LoXa's ascii shrugged shoulders inserted here*

*shyly and embarrassed* I like 'em ... for what it's worth.

=XA= Tommy Gun

Played with him plenty. Solid VOUCH from me.

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Clan Application for GhostShip. by GhostShip
[March 18, 2024, 08:34:09 PM]

Where is Administration clanxa.com ?? by agrohimjsf
[February 27, 2024, 06:32:41 AM]