collapse

Application again.

Started by =XA= TheWorstLuckEver!, August 03, 2021, 08:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= TheWorstLuckEver!

After the last few weeks...months? I feel that the air has cooled down and now would be a good time to go ahead and take the leap.

In-Game name: TheWorstLuckEver!
Age: 45 (it seems I did some simple math incorrectly and was trying to be older than I actually am...who does that?)
Steam ID: still not sure how to check this... I think it's 9305529?
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: 4 months? or so?
Why do you want to join =XA=?: Cool people to play with. I never play anywhere else.
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Not recently, long time ago Hell's Militia (before and during source release)
Are you currently a member of any other clan? Nope
Tell us a little bit more about yourself: I am an old and boring stay at home dad with 3 kids. I play CS between cleaning, cooking, and managing the home and kids. I fish and hike for fun, when it is not 1000 degrees outside. Enlarged heart and blood pressure issues are a real buzzkill. Love to drink, smoke, and brag about kills/deaths in CS.
References (Optional): You know who you are ;)

My original post is locked (I think) so I can't just reply to the last one, but all good. Hopefully I haven't pissed anyone off between here and there.

It's been great fun getting back into the swing of CS again. All luck and no skill ;) Kill ya, or be killed by ya later!

=XA= Alejo

TheWorstLuckEver!,

Although your first application went super weird, you have been in server pretty much every day, and I gotta say that is fun to play with you.

Approved. Welcome to XA!!

You already read and replied the server rules. You are good to go and tag up!

=XA= Philandra

=XA= ThePunisher88

Finally much better application. 

=XA= TopGuN

=XA= Quick_Silver

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!