collapse

CLAN APPLICANTION

Started by =XA= Dimebag_-, May 01, 2021, 02:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= Dimebag_-

In-Game name: Dimebag_-
Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994899801/
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: ive been playing in xa server for about 7 months
Why do you want to join =XA=?: xa server is active with lots of players and lots of my friends , its my go to when im off work.
i have made lots of friends and made good times in xa , joining xa seems like the next step to join a community.
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)? i was part of the CSD before not it was a rea clan but the owner let go of the server and fill it with mods that no one wanted.

Are you currently a member of any other clan? NO CLAN
Tell us a little bit more about yourself:im just a regular dude that works way too much lol , cs 1.6 is my go to after work. where i can drink and have a good time and get distracted from life. i have made lots of good friends in 1.6 i wouldn't change for anything.

References (Optional): my friend toxic ask too fill up application

=XA= akoz

Hey Dimebag!  I always have fun playing with you.. You have my Vouch..

Here is your steam id    STEAM_0:1:17317036

=XA= ThePunisher88

If you play like you were today and more frequently.. feel like I havnt seen you on In awhile but that could be my timing. If I see you on more you have my vouch also.

=XA= [T]ete^^

Definitely i vouch my big buddy "Loco". A good player, good person and so many laughs when i play with him!

=XA= costco 1.50 hot dog

=XA= Bong Wraith

We love Dimebag round here! Super cool dude, and an HVAC homie of mine. Party monster for sure.

=XA= Philandra

I'm totally vouching. He's good to go. I'll get you set up, Dime.

=XA= Alejo

Dime, it is great to have you in XA. Definitively VOUCH!

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Clan Application for GhostShip. by GhostShip
[March 18, 2024, 08:34:09 PM]

Where is Administration clanxa.com ?? by agrohimjsf
[February 27, 2024, 06:32:41 AM]