collapse

XA welcome package application

Started by =XA= щᶚÃ¥ᵖσñҲ가平ヅ, October 08, 2020, 10:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= щᶚÃ¥ᵖσñҲ가平ヅ

In-Game name:  щᶚÃ¥ᵖσñҲ가平ヅ
Steam ID: 8894 STEAM_0:1:439904424
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: ~4+ years
Why do you want to join =XA=?: Everyone I know who still plays this game seriously for fun plays in XA, your server is the best, it showcases the best cs1.6 has to offer a gamer!
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: No.
Are you currently a member of any other clan? No.
Tell us a little bit more about yourself:  I grew up playing dial up deathmatch, Doom2&DukeNukem3D, with my best friend.  I've been playing cs1.6 since 2000~2001.  I've always enjoyed the gameplay and structure of the steam engine.  Well versed in all modes of video game application, arcade games. 
References (Optional): some people know me in the clan, quicksilver is cool, minty is funny, i play with everyone, one of you has that cool voice changer thingy or its your real voice, not sure, Colty, QP, WITT is the best inspired me. <3 

8)

=XA= Colty <Chance>

Minty

Whannnnnnn!! I got a shout-out!!
I like him. He's always in the server

=XA= [T]ete^^

100% vouch to my buddy!!!!
Finally you are applying lol

=XA= devish

Seems like a no brainier.  щᶚÃ¥ᵖσñҲ가平ヅ has been playing in the server for a decent amount of time now and never been problematic and seems to gel with the community quite nicely.   I think this is a formality application as this should be approved quite quickly. 

=XA= Daejaヅ

I am not an admin but if it counts and my opinion is considered valid, I vouch.

I have known weapon (Solaris to me) for over 7 years. He’s a pretty awesome person. I think he would be a great addition to XA.

=XA= -bex-

=XA= Colty <Chance>

=XA= JAZZY

=XA= Philandra

Welp, you have already received all the required vouches! (That was fast! -- Hopefully not what she said!)

Prior to putting on the tag, if you could please go ahead to the Forum/Server/Member Rules and post that you've read said rules.

I know you've talked a little about yourself in the application, but we also enjoying learning a few new things about you too in the Introduction Forum.

Ultimately, we are excited to bring you on board! 

Welcome to XA!

Cuddles

Always late to the party. Welcome Weapon! You had my vouch as well lol.

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Clan Application for GhostShip. by GhostShip
[March 18, 2024, 08:34:09 PM]

Where is Administration clanxa.com ?? by agrohimjsf
[February 27, 2024, 06:32:41 AM]