collapse

Clan App

Started by =XA= Hypnotik, August 08, 2020, 02:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= Hypnotik

In-Game name: Hypnotik

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:19328809

How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: Not long. I've hopped on once in a blue moon but recently I have had a nostalgia fix for 1.6. I am normally a source player but have been playing CS since 1.3

Why do you want to join =XA=?: The people that play on the server. make me smile and seem like great people. the community seems really good and active and is what I have been looking for in a game as old as this one.

Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: I've been in a source clan back in 2008, we played TWL for a while.

Are you currently a member of any other clan? Negative

Tell us a little bit more about yourself: I am an Hvac mechanic for a school district out in Arizona. I have a 4 year old son, I enjoy many different games (mainly shooters) Just living life trying to survive.

References (Optional): none atm

=XA= Quick_Silver

come play few more times buddy

Cuddles

Hey Hypnotik, Seems like a very clean app sir. You seem pretty respectable. I'll throw you a vouch. But i would suggest like Quick said playing more in the server.

:)

=XA= Hypnotik

Thanks so much for the vouch. You will definitley be seeing me more often.  ;D

=XA= Philandra

I've been seeing you still continuing to play.  If you're still interested (now that it has been a month) I am going to VOUCH!

=XA= Alejo

You are a good opponent and good team player.

Vouch.

=XA= JAZZY

Owners vouch youre in. Welcome !!

Please Read and reply to our forum/server rules here:

http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=10638.0

=XA= Philandra

Well, that gives you all the required vouches!

Prior to putting on the tag, if you could please go ahead to the Forum/Server/Member Rules and post that you've read said rules.

I know you've talked a little about yourself in the application, but we also enjoying learning a few new things about you too in the Introduction Forum.

Ultimately, we are excited to bring you on board! 

Welcome to XA!

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Clan Application for GhostShip. by GhostShip
[March 18, 2024, 08:34:09 PM]

Where is Administration clanxa.com ?? by agrohimjsf