collapse

Phoob's App

Started by =XA= Phoob, October 07, 2020, 11:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= Phoob

In-Game name: Phoob
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15663108
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: About 1 month
Why do you want to join =XA=?: My brother is in the clan and brought me back to 1.6 and i like the community and how active the server is at all times of day.
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes, the only one i can really remember is r3. It was mainly just a group of friends and i cant remember if we even had a server. All i remember is the MEAN server didnt like us
Are you currently a member of any other clan? No
Tell us a little bit more about yourself: I am a anime watching nerd for life. I love CS as well as rocket league and mordhau. I have no job except for selling stuff on ebay and soon to be selling crafts which is one of my hobbies. I also use to enjoy making maps and editing them for cs so if yall need someone for that ill be your guy. https://gamebanana.com/members/1348133 is my gamebanana , some of the maps i uploaded were from when i was still learning im not the best but im decent. Im a good guy.
References: Minty, IngloriousBasterd

Minty

Cuddles

Phoob i don't think i remember you being in R3. Do you remember Achillies or however you spelt his name?

=XA= Phoob

Yes i do .. the name is super familiar but idk how close i was to him , pretty sure we talked and were friends ... my memory is pretty bad with games lol, my name was Blankz' back then , your name also sounds super familiar but i cant remember :D

=XA= Philandra

I could have sworn that I already responded, but it looks like it got hit by a glitch or maybe put on one of the duplicates.

Thanks for applying!  We'll be waiting for an owner vouch and/or at least three other vouches from members/admins. 

Thanks for your patience, but in the meantime go ahead to the Forum/Server/Member Rules and post that you've read said rules.

I know you've talked a little about yourself in the application, but we also enjoying learning a few new things about you too in the Introduction Forum.

Please do NOT put on the XA tag until you've earned enough vouches and you have been added to the roster (this will show as =XA= Member and your name in a neon green font). If there is a delay after you've received the right amount of vouches, feel free to check in with one of us and we'll do our best to get that set up as soon as possible!

Thank you again for your interest in joining XA!

=XA= NellaGrl

I will vouch. Played quite of few times with you!

Minty

=XA= marLey

Welcome! Haven't really played with you enough to vouch but good luck! If Minty is your brother then good luck collecting vouches  :o  ;D
If you ain't first you're last! 0:1:738393

Cuddles

=XA= Philandra

Congratulations!  You earned enough vouches, including an owner vouch.  Tag up!  Thanks for already responding to Member Rules and don't forget to stay active in both the forums and server(s)!

=XA= Phoob

Thank you all for allowing me to join the family.

Minty

NOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Clan Application for GhostShip. by GhostShip
[March 18, 2024, 08:34:09 PM]