collapse

Chocolate or Strawberry

Started by =XA= NesQuikbunny, October 06, 2020, 09:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= NesQuikbunny

In-Game name: nesQuikbunny
Steam ID:  4566 STEAM_0:0:9912985
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: 4~5 Months ?
Why do you want to join =XA=?: Good peoples, and always fun in the servers.
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)? SaVage Clan before most of the members switched to Lethal Clan.
Are you currently a member of any other clan? Nope
Tell us a little bit more about yourself:
From South Carolina (born in Queens, NYC) and moved around between GA and TN. played CS since '99 til about 2009ish came back about the time of Covid lockdowns. Used to be an avid Starcraft player, but that was ages ago. A Mechanical Engineer and been working in Automotive for 9 years. Also, just finished 9 years as an Army reservist. Enjoy skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, SUPing, hiking, and most watersports. I'm a black haired Caucasian, minus the Cauc. Purebred Korean and 2nd generation American.

Minty

Strawberry!!!!!!!
Bout time you did something!
Vouch!
Nice guy to play with. Always turning my smile upside down when he kills me.  🖕

=XA= NesQuikbunny

LOL Minty.
Glad to keep that smile upside down. XD. <3

Thanks!

=XA= Philandra

Thanks for applying, Bunny!  We'll be waiting for an owner vouch and/or at least three other vouches from members/admins. 

Thanks for your patience, but in the meantime go ahead to the Forum/Server/Member Rules and post that you've read said rules.

I know you've talked a little about yourself in the application, but we also enjoying learning a few new things about you too in the Introduction Forum.

Please do NOT put on the XA tag until you've earned enough vouches and you have been added to the roster (this will show as =XA= Member and your name in a neon green font). If there is a delay after you've received the right amount of vouches, feel free to check in with one of us and we'll do our best to get that set up as soon as possible!

Thank you again for your interest in joining XA!

BTW, I VOUCH.

=XA= NesQuikbunny

Thanks Philandra!

BTW, the link for the Rules in the Application steps leads to a blank page.

Your link works fine.

I'll go take care of the rules part immediately.

=XA= Philandra

=XA= JAZZY

Vouch and Approved. Welcome to XA!!

=XA= Philandra

=XA= NesQuikbunny

Hey Thanks All!

I appreciate the vouches!!

=XA= marLey

Formal welcome! Glhf. 1988 squad represent! We got work on gettin you off those yuppie yardsticks on onto a snowboard! Its not too late  ;D
If you ain't first you're last! 0:1:738393

=XA= NesQuikbunny

LOL marley, already jumped on a snowboard. I like either, but I prefer skiing when free skiing. Dream to heli ski and try some uncharted skiing areas. Tree skiing is alot of fun, can be dangerous, but fun. '88 represent!

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Clan Application for GhostShip. by GhostShip
[March 18, 2024, 08:34:09 PM]

Where is Administration clanxa.com ?? by agrohimjsf
[February 27, 2024, 06:32:41 AM]