collapse

XA application Punisher88

Started by =XA= ThePunisher88, October 06, 2020, 06:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= ThePunisher88

In-Game name: Punisher88
Steam ID: 76561198026574707
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: 5 Months
Why do you want to join =XA=?: Enjoy playing in XA servers. Seems like everyone involved in the XA community is easy going and fun crew of counter strike players.
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)? Yes, Years ago i was played up to cal-M. Took 7 year break but back to playing everyday once i bought a new PC.
Are you currently a member of any other clan? NO
Tell us a little bit more about yourself:  Iam 32 m from NYC. Ive been playing counter strike since 2003. I took a break for 7 year break but decided to get back into PC gaming and counter strike is the 1st game i redownloaded. The only server i play in is XA. i enjoy playing in everyday and like how i can trust the server/admins from hackers.
References (Optional):

=XA= Philandra

Thanks for applying, Punisher!  First thing is first, we need your actual Steam ID. (Join XA and in console type 'status'  and then copy the full STEAM_x:x:xxxxxxx number by your name.)  You can modify your thread or just add a comment with your actual ID.

We'll be waiting for an owner vouch and/or at least three other vouches from members/admins. 

Thanks for your patience, but in the meantime go ahead to the Forum/Server/Member Rules and post that you've read said rules.

I know you've talked a little about yourself in the application, but we also enjoying learning a few new things about you too in the Introduction Forum.

Please do NOT put on the XA tag until you've earned enough vouches and you have been added to the roster (this will show as =XA= Member and your name in a neon green font). If there is a delay after you've received the right amount of vouches, feel free to check in with one of us and we'll do our best to get that set up as soon as possible!

Thank you again for your interest in joining XA!

=XA= ThePunisher88

Steam ID: 7885 STEAM_0:1:33154489

Cuddles

Well Punisher I don't have a problem throwing you a vouch. So here goes nothing.

Vouch

Welcome to XA Pun.

=XA= ThePunisher88

=XA= Vape-Cat

Careful with that cuddles guy punisher. Before you know it he will be feeling up on your booty

=XA= Philandra

Welcome to XA, Punisher!  I already messaged you in Discord, but you're able to go ahead and tag up!

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Clan Application for GhostShip. by GhostShip
[March 18, 2024, 08:34:09 PM]

Where is Administration clanxa.com ?? by agrohimjsf
[February 27, 2024, 06:32:41 AM]