collapse

time to put my app in

Started by =XA= NellaGrl, September 23, 2020, 01:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= NellaGrl

In-Game name: NellaGrl<3
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14145174

How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: I'd say the past month or two. I am in and out a lot but play in the evenings/night.

Why do you want to join =XA=?: Cool people, everyone has been nice and welcoming. I love making new friends and just over all making others happy.
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)? I have been in several. I was apart of RAD, On24, and New Beginnings.

Are you currently a member of any other clan? Nope.

Tell us a little bit more about yourself: I am 30. I've got 5 dogs and 6 chickens. I live in Missouri - country girl. Got a big heart of gold, easy to get to know. Shy. I am working on getting my foster license currently. I'm a good listener and happy to lend a ear. Any other questions, just ask me. Happy to share!

P.S. I also go by EternalMistress on discord so some of you may know me through that name.

References (Optional): Cuddles suggested I'd join up.

Cuddles

Welcome to the servers Nella! You seem like a very nice person and i'll throw out a vouch!

=XA= furious4ngel

Vouch!

Sorry for voting you out in that last round last night ): zoRk is a scary good liar!

=XA= NellaGrl

Girl, that game be destroying friendships lmao.

=XA= Weasel Jr.

=XA= Philandra

Quote from: =XA= 4uentin on September 23, 2020, 08:20:21 AM
Vouch!

Sorry for voting you out in that last round last night ): zoRk is a scary good liar!

Quote from: NellaGrl on September 23, 2020, 07:37:15 PM
Girl, that game be destroying friendships lmao.

I'm DYYYYYYING!!! LoL

And although I haven't played much CS with you in the server, you have been a hoot to play Among Us with (and she joined our XA Discord).  So I will VOUCH as well.   

=XA= Philandra

Welp, you have already received all the required vouches! (That was fast! -- Hopefully not what she said!)

Prior to putting on the tag, if you could please go ahead to the Forum/Server/Member Rules and post that you've read said rules.

I know you've talked a little about yourself in the application, but we also enjoying learning a few new things about you too in the Introduction Forum.

Ultimately, we are excited to bring you on board! 

Welcome to XA!

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Clan Application for GhostShip. by GhostShip
[March 18, 2024, 08:34:09 PM]

Where is Administration clanxa.com ?? by agrohimjsf