collapse

Vote for Daeja!

Started by =XA= Daejaヅ, September 13, 2020, 12:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= Daejaヅ

In-Game name: Daeja ヅ

Steam ID: "Daeja ヅ" 6899 STEAM_0:0:17231752

How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: I believe I have been playing in your server for a little over month now. I joined when

Why do you want to join =XA=?: I have had a lot of fun playing in the server. You have really awesome people who are a part of your clan. I have been a part of some successful communities and clans and I can tell that XA is a good one. I have been a part of KFG for a while (10+ years) and I am ready to branch out.

Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes. If yes, which clan(s)? SYOPS and KFG

Are you currently a member of any other clan? I am still currently wearing the KFG tag but I have talked to them and they know I am applying for XA and plan to leave them if I am accepted. I am leaving on good terms. (Update 9/13: I have dropped my KFG tag)

Tell us a little bit more about yourself: I am from California. I am a high school math teacher. I have played CS since 2007. I have been high rank admins in both SYOPS and KFG. I love making people feel included and happy. I am a natural redhead and can have a true redhead's temper when prodded but the majority of the time I am extremely chill and friendly.

References (Optional): Cuddles, Weasel Jr. and TDBZ (Ted)

Cuddles

Vouch!  Welcome to XA Daeja!

=XA= Weasel Jr.

=XA= mont

He says his name is KFG daeja and he's been in the clan KFG...?

If this is true then I vote to ban cuddles and weasel from the clan.

We don't allow double clanning.

You both vouched within 15 minutes late at night. This goes against when we ban people for recruiting. You guys are recruiting people from other clans?

If he/she wants to join, leave the other clan FIRST then reapply. Also, shame on both of you guys.

Cuddles

Mont if you actually read you'd get it.

Are you currently a member of any other clan? I am still currently wearing the KFG tag but I have talked to them and they know I am applying for XA and plan to leave them if I am accepted. I am leaving on good terms.

=XA= Tommy Gun

If she leaves the other clan then I vouch.

=XA= Daejaヅ

Quote from: =XA= Tommy Gun on September 13, 2020, 07:33:37 AM
If she leaves the other clan then I vouch.

You were in the KFG server tonight when I dropped my tag. Can confirm I have left.

Minty

Always  fun to play with in game.

=XA= Philandra

Vouch. I've never had any issues with her in the server.  I think that KFG and XA are very different clans/communities.  With XA being so much larger and our servers more active, I think this might be a change for the better.  Hopefully you'll stay with us for the next ten years. It'll be nice to have another educator in our midst (and since you're a math teacher, I'll give you a pass on the proof reading  ;) Hehehe).

Quote from: Daejaヅ on September 13, 2020, 12:21:29 AM
              How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: I believe I have been playing in your server for a little over month now. I joined when

Joined when.... we were defusing a ton of drama?  Yes.  We are awesome like that.  :) 

All in all, WELCOME TO XA, Daeja.  I'm glad you chose us.  I look forward to getting to know you more!

Prior to putting on the tag, please go ahead to the Forum/Server/Member Rules and post that you've read said rules.   After that...  TAG UP!   :)

Edit: Forgot to put the word "Vouch" to make it three for application acceptance.  That's what I get for calling out proofing a post! HAH!  ;D //Philly

=XA= BLACKOUT

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Прополис цена за грамм by Evalny
[Today at 02:15:10 PM]

Clan Application for GhostShip. by GhostShip