collapse collapse

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Click top 100 and vote for ClanXA

The Counter-Strike TOP 100 Sites

Order From

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Calendar

September 2020
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30

* CS download American Servers

Counter-Strike XA Edition
American Servers Only
download now

Author Topic: map suggestions  (Read 296 times)

Offline =XA= Rasputin

• =XA= Member
  • Likes +0/-0
map suggestions
« on: August 04, 2020, 10:51:35 AM »
 Vote on best version of maps and remove duplicates
    -Aztec vs Azteq
    -Dust1 vs Dawn
    -eldorado/xa-eldorado
    -others

just kinda hard to scramble through listmaps for last minute noms. 

Also - Remove maps with less than 32 spawn points (or edit to add spawnpoints into xa version if possible)

Separate non bomb or vip maps to other server.

One day per week no 16k

Map additions:
pool day 2, iceworld, aim ak-colt, awp map2

Offline =XA= akoz

• =XA= Owner
  • Likes +3/-0
Re: map suggestions
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 11:29:46 AM »
Vote on best version of maps and remove duplicates
    -Aztec vs Azteq
    -Dust1 vs Dawn
    -eldorado/xa-eldorado
    -others

just kinda hard to scramble through listmaps for last minute noms. 

Also - Remove maps with less than 32 spawn points (or edit to add spawnpoints into xa version if possible)

Separate non bomb or vip maps to other server.

One day per week no 16k

Map additions:
pool day 2, iceworld, aim ak-colt, awp map2

Thanks for the suggestions.

I feel dawn has enough changes in it to make it a fair dust remake for the ts . It is also a bigger map than dust so it is better for the late night crowd . Dust is more suited for the smaller morning crowd.

I do agree we should keep only one of the eldorado's.. My vote would be for the xa one.

For the Aztec vs Azteq. I feel we have enough players that either like one or the other.  Both are liked and played so I feel they should stay.

I agree we should only have 32 player maps on the server.  If =XA= karma is not busy or if someone could show me how to add spawn points, I will.

You next suggestion about moving cs or as maps to another server is the main reason why I replied.  This is not going to happen. The other servers are rarely played. Moving all the cs and as maps from standard one would mean =XA= would no longer be playing any other map than de maps.  The atmosphere we have in the server fits well with a wide selection of maps to pick from.

One day a week not having 16k would be fun. Sometimes i do enjoy the pistol rounds and using the CounterStrike economy.

Your map additions sound like good maps for the morning crowd. These type of maps bring in the crowd.

Offline =XA= Philandra

• You See A Pink Elephant - Are You Drunk?!
  • =XA= Staff
  • Likes +7/-1
  • STEAM_0:0:371209
    • Philandra's Facebook
Re: map suggestions
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 03:36:31 PM »
I'm all about adjusting the duplicates. Clean it out.  I mean, we can always still have them accessible to nominate when someone takes the time to type it out, but let's keep the listmaps crisp. 

Dawn, btw, needs more spawn points.  The last time I played, there were only 20 spawn points and the server was full. Took us some time to choose a map to change it to, and then we lost a handful of players.  This also goes for Emir as well. I know both can handle 32 spawn points, they just have to be tweaked.

I think having a pistol round and then going to $16K would be fun.  I get that forcing people to save could also eliminate a lot of the flashes if we were to have a full day or few 'fun hours' without the auto

I'd also like to mention the possibility of changing the order of maps that show in listmaps.  Just a thought in connection with Rasputin's request to reduce scrambling through them when trying to nominate maps before a vote begins.

* World Wide

photo Kas.gif

* Recent Posts

Re: Auto Balance? by =XA= Tommy Gun
[September 18, 2020, 04:23:32 AM]

Re: Auto Balance? by =XA= LoXa
[September 18, 2020, 12:53:38 AM]

Re: Auto Balance? by =XA= mont
[September 17, 2020, 11:07:42 PM]

Re: Auto Balance? by shakez
[September 17, 2020, 08:46:22 PM]

Re: Auto Balance? by =XA= Chuck