collapse

Rasputin

Started by =XA= Rasputin, July 28, 2020, 03:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= Rasputin

In-Game name:Rasputin
Age:is just a number/as old as the Sun the Moon and the Stars.
Steam ID:76561197978467301
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: thousands of hours
Why do you want to join =XA=?: Reserved slot.  You guys have been nice enough not to ban me even though I camp and use teamates as meatshields. Interested in 5x5
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)?
yes [DOJA] just a lan cafe clan.  No leagues.
Are you currently a member of any other clan?  No
Tell us a little bit more about yourself: Indica man.  PC specs - Acer 240hz gsync monitor, 1080Ti GPU, Creative SXFI AMP, Creative Aurvana SE Headphones, Logitech G402 mouse (needs upgrade), Poker 60% keyboard cherry mx reds, Steelseries QCK Mass mousepad.  Playing since 1.5.  Over 4000 hours in 1.6 not counting first 2 years playing at a lan cafe. 

link to dick pics as per standard clan application:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

References (Optional):

=XA= Philandra

About time you applied, Rasputin!  We'll be waiting for an owner vouch and/or at least three other vouches from members/admins. 

First, you mentioned that you wanted to join XA for a reserved spot which is something we do not have.  Are you still ready to join?

If so, thanks for your patience!  In the meantime go ahead to the Forum/Server/Member Rules and post that you've read the member rules.

I know you've talked a little about yourself in the application, but we also enjoying learning a few new things about you too in the Introduction Forum.

Please do NOT put on the XA tag until you've earned enough vouches and you have been added to the roster (this will show as =XA= Member and your name in a neon green font). If there is a delay after you've received the right amount of vouches, feel free to check in with one of us and we'll do our best to get that set up as soon as possible!

Thank you again for your interest in joining XA!

Edit:  VOUCH   

=XA= Rasputin

No reserve spot is fine.  I just hope my dick pics are approved!

=XA= C-Bud

Lock Jaw only accepts Winking brown eyes,

Vouch

C-Bud out!!!

=XA= Philandra

Quote from: [DOJA]Rasputin on July 28, 2020, 07:13:35 PM
No reserve spot is fine.  I just hope my dick pics are approved!

Oh, without a doubt!  That link stuck in my mind for a good hour!

=XA= Creampie

=XA= Rasputin

Quote from: =XA= C-Bud on July 28, 2020, 07:30:11 PM
Lock Jaw only accepts Winking brown eyes,

Vouch

Best I can do is a chocolate starfish:

=XA= TeD.BeeZy.33

=XA= Tangy

I vouch for the penis.

=XA= Philandra

Congrats, Rasputin!  Welcome to XA!  Prior to tagging up, please be sure to go Here: Forum/Server/Member Rules and respond that you've read and will adhere to the rules.  Once you do that, TAG UP!  :)

=XA= Rasputin

Here: Forum/Server/Member Rules

http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=8332.0

link is broken

From the STEAM Community Group.

No disrespecting, trolling, flame wars, and so on. If you have a problem with someone, send a private message to that person. If you have a problem with the clan, please leave. Disrespecting people will get you banned for limited time and maybe removed. It all depends on your actions. Disrespecting the clan will get you ban permanently from the group and removed. We WILL remove whatever negative comments you post to prevent further problems.

Going forward all Roasting will be done by Private Message! 

=XA= Philandra

Sorry, the link I posted was the old one. You found the active one!  http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=10638.0

=XA= Rasputin

Agreed.  Also I need the forum username "Rasputin" deleted and this one changed to remove the [DOJA] since I do not have access to that email or it was someone else who created that username.

=XA= akoz

=XA= Rasputin

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

No posts were found.

Calendar