collapse collapse

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Click top 100 and vote for ClanXA

The Counter-Strike TOP 100 Sites

Order From

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Calendar

December 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

* CS download American Servers

Counter-Strike XA Edition
American Servers Only
download now

Author Topic: Problem with Admin LoXa  (Read 873 times)

Offline babushka

• Likes +0/-0
Problem with Admin LoXa
« on: August 07, 2019, 08:57:08 PM »
I've been having issues with LoXa in the past and today's the last straw. It's at the point when I come onto the server I actually first check to see if he's playing, and often I won't even play and just jump off because he has made me feel so unwelcome on the server.

I had heard a few other stories from other players in voice chat, but this is my experience, he has gagged me in the past without warning for small and inconsequential things. In today's instance, I was gagged because another player asked me to say a few words in German, which I did, and I was promptly gagged. I didn't even get to finish my sentence.

Now I could understand if this was a tense moment in the round where the players had requested silence, but this was just the middle of a casual game. Other players were talking over voice chat frequently without issue.

I don't believe I violated any rules, I feel like I was unfairly targeted. I asked other players on voice chat if he didn't like me or something and they responded with "he doesnt' like anyone, not even himself".

This isn't the kind of behavior I would expect from someone that's an admin, I would expect that the rules are applied fairly, justly, and without prejudice. I don't think it's fair for an admin to cause grief to a  loyal player that hasn't broken any rules.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 10:30:20 PM by babushka »

Offline =XA= CHEW_ee

• =XA= Server Admin
  • Likes +0/-0
  • chew down
Re: Problem with Admin LoXa
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 09:03:55 PM »
we were all having a great time Loxa started being a dick to chong me and several others, I know we chat but thats the reason people play here is to chat and play cs , babushAKA IS TELLING ME  how to say something in german so he gags him.
I have never played once with loxa where he has something nice to say to anyone.. 
its a shame..

sorry bout the fat fingers lol

Offline Bootyman

• Banned
  • Likes +0/-0
  • asshole
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 09:14:09 PM »
Reply posted in an XA only thread: http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=11403.msg66326;topicseen#new

Just know that I support you Babushka, I've seen you a couple times since I've been back and know you follow our rules.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 09:16:10 PM by =XA= Bootyman »

Offline =XA= Sigmund Freud

• =XA= Server Admin
  • Likes +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 09:40:34 PM »
First of all, not even gonna respond to the OP / event in question. And let me just say that I dont usually come at a person for simply being an obnoxious, fun-sucking, self-loathing, carcinogenic turd when they are as passive about the aforementioned qualities as Loxa is. I also try to put judgements aside and find redeeming qualities about most of our members and at least accept them in the environment of the game.

That said, Loxa called me a "fucking bitch" the other day for assuming I was talking about him hacking when I was clearly and explicitly talking about a random non-steamer. I've always held my tongue before now but the gloves are off. So here goes, unfiltered:

Loxa is like a lethargic mix between a vampire and a nazi officer. It hurts ME by proxy every time he projects his self-hatred via text or voice in the server. Like dude. how fucking cold was your mother? I get chills. How tyrannical and critical was your father? Like.....can you not be a miserable piece of shit for one fucking moment, can you not complain, can you not demean, for a brief instance.... for the sake of yourself and others you come in contact with? The degree with how you clearly prioritize (and bend towards yourself), via an unrivaled pretension, the meta-politics of a VIDEO GAME. It displays a clear and present personal emptiness I have rarely seen, when the rest of us are trying to connect and have FUN. There are plenty of other games/servers out there where you can flex your strict anal-retentive digital superiority, where you dont have to deal with the social elements that make our clan so great.

I'm sure you'll have some dismissive response to the meat of what I said, but I'd love to hear you engage with my accusations head on (ie. do you really hate yourself and project it onto other people?), because it's a problem for you (major) and the server (minor) and it should be discussed.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 09:42:08 PM by =XA= Sigmund Freud »

Offline Bootyman

• Banned
  • Likes +0/-0
  • asshole
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 11:07:03 PM »
Guys can we please take this to my post? This doesn't need to be publicized. Can we keep it in house please.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 11:09:10 PM by =XA= Bootyman »

Offline llvllr. ][-][anK3Y

• Retired Member
  • Likes +11/-0
  • STEAM_0:1:199849
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 12:29:19 AM »
I know I am retired and may not count much for my opinion. I usually will find both rights and wrongs done by a person of topic but in this case I will say one line!

Sigmund is 1000000% CORRECT about Loxa!

Offline =XA= JAZZY

• Rated best in Canada
  • =XA= Leader
  • Likes +22/-0
  • #thebigjazzwave
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2019, 03:07:44 AM »
Topic locked no need to start another topic regarding this. This matter will now be handled by higher-ups. Thanks

* World Wide

photo Kas.gif

* Recent Posts

Re: Bug on DE_COBBLE2_LETHALXMAS by =XA= Alejo
[December 04, 2019, 12:10:03 AM]

Re: Bug on DE_COBBLE2_LETHALXMAS by =XA= Chuck
[December 03, 2019, 03:39:36 PM]

Re: Bug on DE_COBBLE2_LETHALXMAS by =XA= TDBZ
[December 03, 2019, 07:35:11 AM]

Re: Bug on DE_COBBLE2_LETHALXMAS by =XA= Chuck
[December 03, 2019, 06:34:17 AM]

Re: Bug on DE_COBBLE2_LETHALXMAS by =XA= TDBZ