collapse collapse

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Click top 100 and vote for ClanXA

The Counter-Strike TOP 100 Sites

Order From

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Calendar

July 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* CS download American Servers

Counter-Strike XA Edition
American Servers Only
download now

Author Topic: awp_snowsk337 and parachutes  (Read 512 times)

Offline =XA= mont

• =XA= Sergeant of War
  • Likes +11/-1
  • STEAM_0:0:7560495
awp_snowsk337 and parachutes
« on: June 02, 2019, 06:20:16 PM »
Just pretty straight forward. Quite a few of us were annoyed that parachutes were enabled on this map as it ruins the fun of shooting skeet.

Offline =XA= TDBZ

• Lets get on with the fraggin'!
  • =XA= Owner
  • Likes +2/-666
  • STEAM_0:1:3517306
Re: awp_snowsk337 and parachutes
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 08:03:41 PM »
Okay, so parachutes enabled for rats.... does this affect snowskeet?

Loyalty - Duty - Respect - Selfless Service - Honor - Integrity - Personal Courage

Not a member? Apply now! http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?board=8.0
XA Rules: http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=8332.0
XA Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/clanxa/
XA Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/clanxa/ - XA Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/XAssassinsClan
XA TeamSpeak: 104.206.226.173 - XA Discord: https://discord.gg/CHNdE2P
XA Server List: http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=1973.0

Offline $pirit

• =XA= Member
  • Likes +6/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 08:18:25 PM »
I enabled them for snoskl337 because players in the server wanted it when the map was introduced. Now they don't want it?

Offline =XA= mont

• =XA= Sergeant of War
  • Likes +11/-1
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 09:03:15 PM »
I enabled them for snoskl337 because players in the server wanted it when the map was introduced. Now they don't want it?

I personally hate the parachute mod in general. Earlier today, a lot of us were annoyed with it and the parachutes are just way too big of a model that blocks the view of other players when used.

Offline =XA= Chuck

• STEAM_0:1:407784
  • =XA= Owner
  • Likes +20/-0
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 10:11:28 PM »
Ok guys back to basics this is why we never had a one man show doing as they want or thought what was wanted.

So from now lets go back to OWNERS say yes add or remove or an owner vote.

Not saying owner will rule we might vote to take it to the members for a vote. But lets from now on no more one man show.

Thanks
=XA=Chuck

Offline $pirit

• =XA= Member
  • Likes +6/-0
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 12:42:53 AM »
Ok guys back to basics this is why we never had a one man show doing as they want or thought what was wanted.

Not saying owner will rule we might vote to take it to the members for a vote. But lets from now on no more one man show.

In other words, nothing will ever get done.

Offline =XA= Chuck

• =XA= Owner
  • Likes +20/-0
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 05:48:20 AM »

In other words, nothing will ever get done.

That is correct nothing will ever get done.  This is how we lasted so long by doing nothing.

Thanks
=XA=Chuck

Offline $pirit

• =XA= Member
  • Likes +6/-0
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2019, 12:28:09 PM »
That is correct nothing will ever get done.  This is how we lasted so long by doing nothing.

Define "we" because I only see Chuck here. Its comical how you say "this is why we never had a one man show". Seems like you really believe that.

Offline =XA= mont

• =XA= Sergeant of War
  • Likes +11/-1
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2019, 12:49:40 PM »
Why are mom and dad fighting?  :o

Offline =XA= Chuck

• =XA= Owner
  • Likes +20/-0
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2019, 01:15:39 PM »

Define "we" because I only see Chuck here. Its comical how you say "this is why we never had a one man show". Seems like you really believe that.

LOL thats ONLY becasue you don't have access to the owners forums.  But leaving things as they are now is leaving the desion to a NON memeber who as of lately been doing as they please to the servers.

Now I'm not saying you are hurting the servers and I know your just trying to help or you would have access if we didn't trust you so you know I (we) trust you.  All I'm saying is we need more then one person making a desion on what is uploaded to the servers.

As you can see by how this posted started that you won't make everyone happy there is NO way for that. So I'm just saying before anything else is done lets go back to our voting system we use.  Either the owners will vote and decide or the owners will decide to take it to the members to vote.

But just becasue I diagree with your way of thinking doesn't mean we are at odds it just means we have 2 diiferent ways of doing things. And this has never been a one man show if so there would have been a lot of stuff I wouldn't have allowed and other things I would have added.

One example is "NO WALLS" I wanted it but the others didn't. So it wasn't added.  That is jsut one example there are many others.

Thanks
=XA=Chuck

Offline $pirit

• =XA= Member
  • Likes +6/-0
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2019, 02:55:38 PM »
LOL thats ONLY becasue you don't have access to the owners forums.  But leaving things as they are now is leaving the desion to a NON memeber who as of lately been doing as they please to the servers.

Now I'm not saying you are hurting the servers and I know your just trying to help or you would have access if we didn't trust you so you know I (we) trust you.  All I'm saying is we need more then one person making a desion on what is uploaded to the servers.

C'mon now! I'm not doing as I please because you of all people know, if I did that, then that friggin cpanel would be the first thing to go. As for making decisions, mind you this map is not in rotation and was not even being played until I made a decision to add it to admin menu. Maybe some of my decisions do work, but as you can see I can't please everyone.

Why are mom and dad fighting?  :o

Go back to your room Monty!!!! You are grounded.

Offline =XA= Chuck

• =XA= Owner
  • Likes +20/-0
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2019, 03:55:33 PM »
Your words

" mind you this map is not in rotation and was not even being played until I made a decision to add it to admin menu."

"Until I made a decision"

Also who made the decision to "enable parachutes" ??????

This is all I'm saying I would like no more "I" and replace that with we...

Thanks
=XA=Chuck

Offline $pirit

• =XA= Member
  • Likes +6/-0
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2019, 04:18:16 PM »
It has always been "we", but that "we" didn't necessary include you. I usually do stuff when I hear multiple people in the server asking for it. Plus the changes that are made are never major. The major change that I was planning to make didn't come to fruition as nobody cared to test it.

The biggest problem with going through the chain of command is that everything gets so delayed. Take adding a map for example.

- There is a template that you fill out.
- Then you have to approve it or if someone else approves it then they got to wait on you to upload it.
- By the time it gets approved its already 3-4 days and the whole issue dies down making the whole process futile.

What I'm trying to say here is that this "we" approach isn't going to work in all scenarios. Sometimes you just have to take a chance on the spot and see if things work out.

Offline =XA= Chuck

• =XA= Owner
  • Likes +20/-0
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2019, 07:03:52 PM »
Are you trying to say the word "procedure"  which is how XA has ALWAYS been using..............................  lol

Thanks
=XA=Chuck

Offline =XA= Emeargllah

• =XA= Owner
  • Likes +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2019, 01:24:15 PM »
Doesn't bother me in awp_snowsk337 - ill play that may with or without

If I missed the vote for rats id say yes there. I personally like being able to jump from high places and not die.

* World Wide

photo Kas.gif

* Recent Posts

Map suggestions by =XA= destrO
[Today at 09:13:45 PM]

Re: static banmenus by =XA= Ray
[July 17, 2019, 10:18:46 PM]

Re: static banmenus by =XA= 4uentin
[July 17, 2019, 04:09:19 PM]

Re: static banmenus by =XA= TDBZ
[July 16, 2019, 01:58:07 PM]

Re: static banmenus by =XA= mont