collapse collapse

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Click top 100 and vote for ClanXA

The Counter-Strike TOP 100 Sites

Order From

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Calendar

January 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* CS download American Servers

Counter-Strike XA Edition
American Servers Only
download now

Author Topic: awp.  (Read 457 times)

Offline =XA= Philandra

• You See A Pink Elephant - Are You Drunk?!
  • =XA= Server Admin
  • Likes +7/-0
  • STEAM_0:0:371209
    • Philandra's Facebook
Re: awp.
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2018, 10:19:08 AM »
I'm a fan of /no restrictions/ when it comes to weapons.  I think people should suck it up and be ready to die or find ways to increase their own skill level to make the battle more of a challenge.  I told mont earlier that the people wanting to restrict a weapon because it 'isn't fair' are probably the type of persons who want a participation ribbon.   ::)   Listen, I choose to play in XA because of the community.  If I had an issue with the weapon selection, there are other servers to play at.  Obviously, the community itself outweighs my need for 'no weapon restrictions' and I'd hope that others would feel the same. 

Offline =XA= jfu

• =XA= Server Admin
  • Likes +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2018, 07:01:42 PM »
I think Vape came in looking to have a discussion, and didn't get that- he was instantly told "its been working so it won't change." And it's unfortunate that we're losing him because hes a good regular player that doesn't cause any problems to something like this, where all he asked was for us to have a discussion. That's a shame.

Doesn't sound like anything is going to change as far as this goes, or that there is any sort of conversation to be had on top of what Chuck is saying. It is what it is.

That being said, I do wonder if we could restrict or limit AWP's on just select maps- westwood comes to mind as a map that is overpowered by AWP's. On Dust_2 for example, an abundance of AWP's isn't as bad.

Offline =XA= Chuck

• STEAM_0:1:407784
  • =XA= Owner
  • Likes +19/-0
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2018, 09:50:28 PM »
I think Vape came in looking to have a discussion, and didn't get that- he was instantly told "its been working so it won't change." And it's unfortunate that we're losing him because hes a good regular player that doesn't cause any problems to something like this, where all he asked was for us to have a discussion. That's a shame.

Doesn't sound like anything is going to change as far as this goes, or that there is any sort of conversation to be had on top of what Chuck is saying. It is what it is.

That being said, I do wonder if we could restrict or limit AWP's on just select maps- westwood comes to mind as a map that is overpowered by AWP's. On Dust_2 for example, an abundance of AWP's isn't as bad.

The same answer applies restricting isn't fair either.  Reason being as stated the AWPers are usually low pingers and low pingers can buy faster so they would still get the AWP but now others can't to even try to kill them.

Another words if I was a AWPer and I have a ping of 15-17 most of the time I w0ould get an AWP everytime and it would have no bearing on me but others couldn't get it and I would still be winning. <<<<< Example only

Thanks
=XA=Chuck

* World Wide

photo Kas.gif

* Recent Posts

Re: Scoutz!!! by =XA= mont
[January 13, 2019, 03:20:30 PM]

Re: Scoutz!!! by =XA= TDBZ
[January 13, 2019, 02:50:49 PM]

Scoutz!!! by =XA= PrincesS
[January 13, 2019, 02:43:16 PM]