collapse

Grey Buddhist appying for Sainthood...but if I can't get that, then XA.

Started by =XA= Grey Buddhist, June 14, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= Grey Buddhist

In-Game name: Grey Buddhist
Age: Old enough to know better, young enough to not care (over 40).
Steam ID: Leave blank if none.  I'll leave it blank.  :)
How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: Not sure...a week?  Just found it and like it.
Why do you want to join =XA=?: For the tag and to keep up with Cuddles.
Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)? Yes.  My own, NSA clan.  Personal reasons for choosing NSA.  Used to have a few (less than 10) members, but now I'm Solo...but not Han.
Tell us a little bit more about yourself:  I'm boring.  Don't smoke, don't drink, play games, have a strange sense of humor that helped me hook my wife, who is 15 years younger than I am (of course I will brag about that!).  I'm military/civilian (working for an alphabet agency...no, not the one your thinking of), and I've done things that keep the boogeymen away from good people.  I rarely use voice because while gaming I usually have 2 loud kids yelling in the background and a wife trying to beat them in the loudness department.  I've lived/been stationed in most States, and a variety of foreign countries, been shot at by unfriendlies, shot back at unfriendlies, speak 3 languages (English being one of them, the other 2 without using google translate), met my wife (who is also military) by inviting her over to check her email (true story), Play tons of video games, and I play chess  I'm a pool shark.  Like I said, I'm boring.
References (Optional): My good friend Frank, my Aunt Nelly, and my Podiatrist Bob.  They all say I'm a nice young man with mental problems.

=XA= Grey Buddhist

Are you sure you want to do that Mont? 
You have seen me play.  :)

=XA= mont

Quote from: Justwanttobe on June 14, 2018, 11:15:02 PM
We don't care about skills when it comes to joining XA, look at booty for example.

Boogyman

Quote from: =XA= mont on June 15, 2018, 12:36:20 AM
Quote from: Justwanttobe on June 14, 2018, 11:15:02 PM
We don't care about skills when it comes to joining XA, look at booty for example.

**** you... Look at Eagle XD

Boogyman

Accepted! Welcome to XA, Please wear your tag at all times in CS. Happy fraggin... and yes... i love killin you LOL!

Topic Locked.

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Clan Application by ROX-D-XeBeC
[July 01, 2024, 12:34:54 PM]

bennyG_ Application by bennyG