collapse

Philandra

Started by =XA= Philandra, May 21, 2018, 08:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= Philandra

In-Game name: Philandra

Age: So far I'm on my 13th anniversary of being 27... However, I was "27" long before my actual birthdate had met the 27-year mark.  I suppose there is some sort of range there. Some may already know the 'true' 27th anniversary, but it isn't necessary to go public with that knowledge. ;)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:371209

How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: Well it depends.  I have played on XA multiple times within the past several years, but I have /actively/ been playing on the Standard server for the past few months.

Why do you want to join =XA=?: Well, for one, I enjoy playing with most everyone in the server(s). Secondly, several members, admins and owners have been trying to get me to join. It's nice to feel wanted.  :)  Along with that, I think it says a lot about the community as a whole when I leave the game smiling.  I'm looking forward to hopefully being the member you wish you found years ago! ;) Luckily, I'm here now - so happy fragging!

Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)? I have been playing since 1999, so most definitely. Clans: YBRS, PlayGirlz, Hotel (co-owner), TR (co-owner), and cLeRkS.  Communities: YBRS, AwesomeCS, Hotel California were the prime spots in my CS life. I'll be honored to add XA to the list if you'll have me.

Tell us a little bit more about yourself: I have been playing CS since the beginning as just a mod for HL.  The length of time I have played in no way affects my skill level LoL.  I enjoy the socialization of the game and, although I don't always admit it, I don't enjoy being in last place with a kill:death ratio -- I actually do enjoy when I can keep up a positive score (who wouldn't, right?!).  I am a work-a-holic; I'm a Principal for a Private School (Early Childhood Education through Primary School), Part Time Professor at a local Community College, in charge of the first-ever Apprenticeship program for ECE, and I volunteer for a local Children and Family Crisis Center. I don't smoke - never have in my life.  I definitely drink.  I enjoy kick-boxing and going to local festivals and events.  I work hard but also know how to play hard!  Hmmm... What else?... I suppose you can visit my FaceBook page for more info.  I'll also post in the Member's Lounge for the extended introduction IF my application should be accepted. ;)

References (Optional): In no particular order [as to not make any of you feel less a part of my decision to apply]: Booty, Byte, Tex, Merc, Caboose, dck, mont, Hankey, Primus, C-Bud, diggie and Gene have all questioned why I hadn't applied or pushed me to move forward with the application. I definitely had my fair share of 'recruitment bans' that also led up to breaking my game options temporarily, LoL! (One for the memories, right?!) There were probably a few others that referred me to join, but those were ones I made notes about as I got closer to the decision of saying "I do" to you! ;)

Hint-Hint: Hoping I can get plenty of vouches from admins and owners - Let's set the record that shan't be broken!  You know you want to vouch for me! (Please and Thank You!)

Bouncey Bouncy!

Philly Out!

=XA= llvllr. ][-][anK3Y

Of course VOUCH!!   Welcome aboard missy!!  I normally wait for others to also vouch before having applicants add the XA but not this time.  :P

Irunforlife

Vouch from pacman!!! She is nice and fun to have!!

Boogyman

already in but Vouch!

And ha i'm first!

AHAHHA   You where not first mister!!   NICE TRY!!  LOL   Hankey!!!

=XA= HannaH Sauce

byte_me

=XA= St0rmZ_[G]

Quote from: Irunforlife on May 21, 2018, 09:04:14 PM
Vouch from pacman!!! She is nice and fun to have!!
Only admins and above can vouch.

Yes I'm a party pooper!

Vouch and FU Mont LOL

=XA= mont

Vouch.

We need a new spiritual leader of XA, the current one(RamRod) is just too egotistical with that title.

=XA= Dewbert

Vouch

Been awhile since I've seen another ex-cLeRkS member. 

Cheers!

=XA= Chuck

VOUCH

PlayGirlz I heard of long time ago and Hotel California was around when XA first came about I remember playing in Hotel California server a lot and a lot of Hotel California played in the XA server a lot back then.  The good old days only us 27 year olds can remember.  lol

Thanks
=XA=Chuck

Boogyman

whelp Philandra got the chuck vouch... New Spiritual Leader :P

Step aside for the new Queen Fed :P

diggie

The mountain has been broken out!!
Vouch

=XA= TeX

Vouch as Philly and I go way back!!! From our HOTEL days as an admin and owner :) I'm glad you couldn't resist my persuasion :P

We enjoy having you here!!!

=XA= Bl^st

topic isn't locked yet, I'll vouch too! haha

=XA= TeD.BeeZy.33

Vouch! ooooohhhhmmmmmm!

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!