collapse

Steelnuts APP

Started by steelnuts, January 23, 2019, 06:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=XA= winman

Everyone deserves a chance, as long as he doesnt use that name with XA tag or let it be know if we see him using that name he will be dropped or if it comes out that hes using the name with XA affiliation  then we remove him.

=XA= Lock Jaw

I need to be filled in guys. I have no idea what "steelnuts" mean or pertain to lol. I know it has something to do with the White Supremacy or something like that. But whats the meaning behind that name?

Nickname    Waken
SteamID    STEAM_0:1:14288956
Steam Community ID    76561197988843641
IP address    71.229.221.34

=XA= TeD.BeeZy.33

He had come in originally playing as "AryanDeath"
Steel Nuts is just that... balls of steel.

=XA= costco 1.50 hot dog

Looking at my grandmother and grandfathers tattoos makes me inclined to say no. The only thing that really swings in his favor is Ted's comment about going to prison... And what it takes to survive... give him a long trial would be my vote.

$pirit

We are in 2019 and people getting upset over Nazi stuff is mind boggling. I have always said that Hitler was a patriot and I mean that in all seriousness. He wanted to grow the German empire and he had seen the humiliation that Germany had to face after their defeat in first world war.

Stop with this oversensitive approach to everything.

Also, just a message for Sigmund. Your grandpa made a choice. Once you cross the line into the battlefield, there are only two outcomes. You kill them or they will kill you. Everyone has their own reasons and motivations, but they don't mean much. End result is always the same.

=XA= zed

Quote from: $pirit on March 02, 2019, 01:04:33 AM
We are in 2019 and people getting upset over Nazi stuff is mind boggling. I have always said that Hitler was a patriot and I mean that in all seriousness. He wanted to grow the German empire and he had seen the humiliation that Germany had to face after their defeat in first world war.

Stop with this oversensitive approach to everything.

Also, just a message for Sigmund. Your grandpa made a choice. Once you cross the line into the battlefield, there are only two outcomes. You kill them or they will kill you. Everyone has their own reasons and motivations, but they don't mean much. End result is always the same.

lmao this dude is a literal nazi sympathizer

$pirit

Quote from: =XA= zed on March 02, 2019, 02:53:05 PM
lmao this dude is a literal nazi sympathizer

Good job on using popular term that is thrown around without any thought process. I hope people up vote and like your post.

=XA= zed

stop being an edgelord lol

$pirit

Quote from: =XA= zed on March 03, 2019, 11:48:22 AM
stop being an edgelord lol

I will when you provide some factual information to back your claim. Popular opinion is far from truth in most critical situations.

=XA= Sigmund Freud

Couldnt get on the mic at the time because my mom was in the living room but I was on the server when he explained this originally to Lock and Chew, and I cant say I buy this as an excuse. While I appreciate him being semi-honest and owning up to the name, I don't believe that's the end of the story. Dude was in the pen in Oklahoma, not Oakland Cali. Ive lived in Oklahoma and also spent a good minute in Dallas County Gen pop and while its not a fed or even state pen, there were **** dudes in there for long sentences and gang affiliations were not out of necessity. OK is especially predominately white and even if Steelnuts needed to join the Aryan Brotherhood to "survive," as he claims, that doesn't explain why he kept rolling with the gig after the fact. It also doesnt explain I've heard him make a separate  comment about idolizing Hitler and repeat "build the wall" over and over. The latter is what i would consider suggested or "soft racism" given the context, but either way he seems to be a racist beyond the reasoning given that his A.B. association was adopted for self-preservation. if he really has "steel nuts" then he should be 100% honest about his ideologies and let us make our decision from there, or at least have an open discussion. I dont want to be one to ostracize someone without trying to engage and see why their point of view is the way it is.

The bottom line is, based on what little I have personally seen, I have no doubt he has internalized a belief of white superiority and harbors resentment towards people of color, even if there is some cognitive dissonance and a part of him is a "good guy," which is the case for most people who have racist tendencies. But with nazism its the not the superiority that bothers me (which is easily proven wrong by science and critical thought). It's the genocide. When you associate with the mass murder of an entire ethnic or cultural group, then it becomes a problem. I dont feel I should have to explain why.

Exo's post was a good point though and perhaps we should give Steelnuts the benefit of the doubt. I'm all for second chances and Im not gonna leave the clan or suggest he shouldn't be allowed to play in our server, but as I've said before I don't think he meets the ethical standards as things stand now. Our community rocks because we are all to some degree outcasts of society, as gamers but doubly so as gamers of such a 'forgotten' game. If he wants to give a more extensive renunciation of these afforementioned beliefs, I would be willing to listen.

Alternately, Steelnuts: if you want to talk to me 1v1 about this I would be glad to. Or on here in the thread. I grew up in Denison on the border of TX and OK and I know what the culture is like there. You are given this ruleset of beliefs and pressured to conform to them. It's also threatening to anyone's identity to dismantle everything you've been taught, and its easy to have a scapegoat for the ****ed up way our socioeconomic class (gonna assume blue collar like myself)  is treated. That said, I think its important to really question if what you've been taught is true.  I've been punked on and abused pretty often throughout my life because of other people projecting their misplaced anger (sup dad) so I dont like to stand for it when I see it.

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Re: Clan Application by =XA= r4pt
[May 13, 2024, 04:35:51 PM]

Re: Clan Application by =XA= Alejo
[May 13, 2024, 10:36:02 AM]