collapse

Steelnuts APP

Started by steelnuts, January 23, 2019, 06:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelnuts

In-Game name: steelnuts
              Steam ID: got one dont know it -_-
              How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: 2 months ... I like to enjoy cs and it seems they all do.. i have fun in the servers and like the people ive met.
              Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: Yes/No. If yes, which clan(s)?yes, several older clans PoI,Super,Exodus (Years ago in CAL league)
              Tell us a little bit more about yourself: I just like to have fun during down time from work like to pug/scrim and need a good group of guys to do it with.
              References (Optional):maybe fever1H,Chew-ee.

=XA= TopGuN

Thank you for applying!
Please replay here with Forums, Servers & Members Rules.
Forums, Servers & Members Rules: http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=10638.15

420_Man

Sláinte #BiO

this boi is good
respectful too lol
Life is the most difficult exam and... most people fail because the try to copy otheres not knowing, that everyone is doing a different test.- Alex Fagan (me!)

=XA= TeD.BeeZy.33

VOUCH!

So, you are in. I am going to leave this thread open.
Sure others will vouch too.
Yeah, we have a fun group of our XA team members and quite a few regulars that come and play.

Thank you for applying!

Couple things.

While your application has been approved, please go and introduce yourself to the clan by making a topic in this link:

http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?board=15.0

Also we'd like to ask you to read and reply to our Forum and Server rules:

Forums, Servers & Members Rules: http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=10638.0

=XA= Sigmund Freud

I hate that have to play nazi policeman today, but yeah I just saw last night that Steelnuts is the same dude who came in with a flagrant nazi avatar and the name AryanDeath.

I know he's already in, but my grandpa didn't take a bullet in the war for shit like this so I ain't gonna be adding any vouches. Dont care who you voted for, dont give a shit if youre republican, democrat, libertarian, anarchist, etc..... but I dont do neo-nazis or nazi-sympathizers.

=XA= JAZZY

=XA= Emeargllah

=XA= TeD.BeeZy.33

Would like to discuss this further and see what you guys feel about it.

I spoke to Steelnutz. The guy is a great guy to game with. Pretty respectful I might add...

His Aryan Death nomenclature was a name he used to use. He shared with me a very personal reason for why he had used the name. He had gone to prison and the only way you get out of federal penitentiary alive is joining an affiliation. Be it bloods, crips, M13, Cossa Nostra, etc etc. So it became a part of him. Something he identified with.

The guy has changed his name. He is not in here trying to recruit people or bring racist crap to our clan. That he assured me. Just likes our group to game with.

=XA= TopGuN

We can give it a try will see what happen we can always take this privilege away.

=XA= Lock Jaw

Ive talked to him to. Hes cool.

Nickname    Waken
SteamID    STEAM_0:1:14288956
Steam Community ID    76561197988843641
IP address    71.229.221.34

=XA= [Fr3AK

-=O'BOY=-

Roger that.

Welcome steelnuts, hope to play with you soon. To form my own opinion. But as for now welcome to XA.

eXo_____sA

I like the fact sigmund brought out some extra info on the player(important information that needs to be known). For now it seems like we should give him an opportunity to show us that he can follow XA rules and regulations. Just gonna say this lightly and I'm always controversial; I have personally seen and heard some XA admins make light racist remarks or jokes. This is the internet fellars, but there is also known as crossing the line. I personally feel that the name change is a MUST  and avatar. This clan and community is multi cultural and we should try our hardest to respect of all our community members. And ill also be the first to say that sometimes I personally do enjoy a joke that might be targeting a specific race, community, religion, country...etc.... But im also the type to understand these types of jokes or remarks can and will offend certain people especially if used out of context. For now IMO we let this pass esp because of all the vouches ( there are a lot of people that vouched for him that I personally think have solid judgement and decision making). Sigmund, although his association might bring you pain, remorse, hate, sorrow... or any type of negative emotion/response.... we should always thrive to be the better person and not judge people simply by the outside or their affiliations. There are good cops, there are bad cops, there are people like robin hood who do steal to give to the poor. Just because you are affiliated with a known murderous gang, does not mean you are a murder your self.

=XA= Eagle

Well, I didn't play with him yet but I hope to see him around soon with that said welcome to XA Steelnuts and Vouch!

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Re: Clan Application by =XA= r4pt
[May 13, 2024, 04:35:51 PM]

Re: Clan Application by =XA= Alejo
[May 13, 2024, 10:36:02 AM]