collapse

calexil's clan app

Started by Calexil #SailHatin', August 29, 2018, 12:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calexil #SailHatin'

In-Game name: Calexil #SailHatin
              Steam ID: calexil
              How long have you been playing in =XA= servers: long enough(on and off for over 2 years)
              Why do you want to join =XA=?: because my last clan -UNITY- Died a terrible death, and I want to move to a more active community 
              Have you been a member of any clan(s) other than =XA=?: -UNITY- , cLeRkS(MOD) , xC(MOD), -.iL(MOD), DsK(MOD).
              Tell us a little bit more about yourself: I play games and stream on twitch, I am a die-hard cs 1.6 player and will play till the fucbois at valve shut us down
              References (Optional):In-Game name: Literally every cLeRkS member, Dsk, -.iL, xC, and obviously -UNITY-

=XA= Deucy

Thank you for applying!

While your application is being reviewed please go and introduce yourself to the clan by making a topic in this link:

http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?board=15.0

Also we'd like to ask you to read and reply to our Forum and Server rules:

Forums,Servers & Members Rules: http://clanxa.com/smf/index.php?topic=8332.75

calexil, is this the name you will play with? If so, we will match your name to the forum name too.

I will go ahead and vouch too.

1. get the rules read and agreed to.
2. do a quick intro

Then we can add you to the roster when that is done.

Calexil #SailHatin'

done and done

I will play under the name

=XA= Calexil #SailHatin'

my steam name is just calexil

byte_me

=XA= C-Bud

welcome to the clan now i will change your name name here to match what your playing under in server

C-Bud out!!!

=XA= Philandra

Did anyone else notice his STEAM ID was not listed?  His Steam name, sure... but it requests the ID.

=XA= mont

Steam ID for Calexil: STEAM_0:0:63352256

Welcome to XA.

If you would like to become admin and are aware as to what follows then send me a PM. I'll purchase 6 months worth of admin for you to start off.

Godspeed
-mont

GENE R U N

You use no one who matters as references and you forget to put me down bro you're going to catch an MP5 to the face next time I see you!

=XA= Deucy

=XA= mont

Quote from: =XA= Deucy on August 29, 2018, 10:12:30 PM
close this thread
I don't think theads should be closed right away. Mainly so others can at least chime in. Give it at least 2 weeks before a thread is closed, not like anyone else is stalking the forums and wanting things to be done with right away.

-mont

=XA= C-Bud

last time i looked steam id is not required for clan app due to we take non steamers aswell

C-Bud out!!!

=XA= C-Bud

everytime i see this i just imagine him saying this

C-Bud out!!!

=XA= llvllr. ][-][anK3Y

Quote from: =XA= C-Bud on August 29, 2018, 11:03:01 PM
last time i looked steam id is not required for clan app due to we take non steamers aswell

This is correct. You only need STEAM for admin. You do not have to be steam to join. Heck. Fud wasnt steam for the longest time.

Server Donations

Help Keep ClanXA Strong

Order From

User Info

Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Like Us On Facebook!

Recent Posts

Re: Clan Application by =XA= r4pt
[May 13, 2024, 04:35:51 PM]

Re: Clan Application by =XA= Alejo
[May 13, 2024, 10:36:02 AM]